Linus becoming an AMD Fanboy?

Red Green Blue
11 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

I personally incorporate all 3 teams in my rig: AMD processor, Nvidia GPU and intel SSD

WAIT, AMD is red, NVIDIA is green, and intel is blue. YOUR PC IS RGB!

14 hours ago, JoeyDM said:

They would have to disclose it if AMD actually paid them.

Technically speaking, they wouldn't have to.  They should - and most likely would - but there's nothing that would force them to do so.

9 hours ago, LinusTech said:

It's cyclical.. 

Some company releases a good/exciting/interesting product, and I say it's good/exciting/interesting, then I get labeled a fanboy of aforementioned company.

That company's competitor does the same, and I do the same thing.. then I'm "switching sides".

How about this? I'M NOT A FAN OF ANYTHING SO THERE IS NO SIDE-SWITCHING FOR ME TO DO!

I'm not on "a side" and anyone who thinks I am needs to take a LONG, HARD look in the mirror and figure out why they see the world in terms of "which side someone is on".. because if you think of things that way you're probably a fanboy. And that's sad.

Admit it, Linus.  You're a plant and a shill for Commodore!  You're here to ensure the resurrection of Amiga goes as planned!

66393046.jpg

Just now, Jito463 said:

Technically speaking, they wouldn't have to.  They should - and most likely would - but there's nothing that would force them to do so.

Admit it, Linus.  You're a plant and a shill for Commodore!  You're here to ensure the resurrection of Amiga goes as planned!

66393046.jpg

i meant to put funny. they need a way to retract stuff like that

I have a feeling Linus will make videos about whatever will give him the most views.

Right now, that's AMD. Gamers Nexus said in a video that their Intel coverage was getting a surprisingly low amount of views and Linus will probably see the same thing (except THAT video).

9 hours ago, Jito463 said:

Technically speaking, they wouldn't have to.  They should - and most likely would - but there's nothing that would force them to do so.66393046.jpg

I'm not so sure about that. YouTube's disclosure rules make it clear that you need to follow any and all legal obligations.

The FTC in the US mandates that paid content must be disclosed. The CRTC is also tightening up rules as well. He might not face legal punishment, but his channel could be shut down.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)