All my favourited servers are gone automatically? Help!!

4klips

I play Team Fortress 2 almost daily. Till yesterday everything was fine but today when I open the steam server browser there was nothing in my favourite server option. All my favourited servers are gone my server history is gone every thing in the server browser is reset automatically. Anyone know whats the cause of this weird issue and how to fix this.

1 minute ago, 4klips said:

I play Team Fortress 2 almost daily. Till yesterday everything was fine but today when I open the steam server browser there was nothing in my favourite server option. All my favourited servers are gone my server history is gone every thing in the server browser is reset automatically. Anyone know whats the cause of this weird issue and how to fix this.

TF2 being weird. Happened to me all the time, until I stopped playing the game due to the lack of care and love it got from its developers

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

3 minutes ago, EvilCat70 said:

TF2 being weird. Happened to me all the time, until I stopped playing the game due to the lack of care and love it got from its developers

Are you sure its a TF2 specific problem? 

If its a TF2 specific problem I don't care. But I think its something related to steam which can affect other games.

Just now, 4klips said:

Are you sure its a game specific problem? 

If its a game specific problem I don't care. But I think its something related to steam.

Ya it's game specific. No other game I've played loses its server list like TF2

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

Just now, EvilCat70 said:

Ya it's game specific. No other game I've played loses its server list like TF2

Thanks.?

i dont play TF2, but i do play a range of other games that have multiplayer handled similar if not the same.

and.. i wouldnt really point fingers either way. i've never encountered that specific issue, but i defenately encountered issues, usually each game having *its* issue :P

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

i dont play TF2, but i do play a range of other games that have multiplayer handled similar if not the same.

and.. i wouldnt really point fingers either way. i've never encountered that specific issue, but i defenately encountered issues, usually each game having *its* issue :P

I have one more question.

I have bought many games on steam. What if I change my PC or my HDD dies. Will I have to buy those games again?

Just now, 4klips said:

I have one more question.

I have bought many games. What if I change my PC or my HDD dies. Will I have to buy those games again?

thats what steam accounts are for.

with steam you dont really buy "the game", you buy "the right to use the game"

so for as long as you have that steam account, you have access to the games, wherever, whenever.

so in essence, make sure you dont lose that account, or the email address its tied to ;)

Just now, manikyath said:

thats what steam accounts are for.

with steam you dont really buy "the game", you buy "the right to use the game"

so for as long as you have that steam account, you have access to the games, wherever, whenever.

so in essence, make sure you dont lose that account, or the email address its tied to ;)

Thanks