Future Upgrades

Jawzz

I currently have a GTX 1060 6GB, i7 6700k, GSkill Rip Jaws 16x2 (32GB) 2133mhz. I also have 3 24" monitors all at 1920x1080... one 144hz the other 2 are 60hz. 

So, I want to play PUBG and any new-ish game at 144 frames... I assume I only need to upgrade my graphics card but should I invest in a 1080 or 1080t? I also might want to stream a little so ya.

Maybe while I play/stream I should unplug my other monitors due to the high load my graphics card is under? 

I really don't know anything about the components I just know how to build a PC lol 

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Nothing right now can play PUBG at 144 FPS because of optimization, unless you want to play low settings. I have a 1080 ti and I only get about 90fps.

6 hours ago, Max_Settings said:

Nothing right now can play PUBG at 144 FPS because of optimization, unless you want to play low settings. I have a 1080 ti and I only get about 90fps.

I find that to be one of the biggest problems with 144hz, alot of games just don't run that fast all the time because of optimisation and not graphics power.