What do you do with older CPU Coolers?

EnergyEclipse

Just keep them about. Still have the 115x cooler, Used it to test if X99 rig posts by just placing it on the CPU dry. Worked rather well. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Fashion them into bludgeoning weapons to use in the endless war against console users. 

jk

I mostly use them to cool things that tend to get quite hot, like laptop chargers, or microwave dinners (like that video posted earlier!)
My USB DAC, the Centrance Dacport Slim tends to get quite warm so I just have it sit on an old AMD heatsink to cool it, and it acts a a pretty good cable anchor.

10 hours ago, EnergyEclipse said:

:Oooo NOICE! xD Although how exactly do you fit the drive in drive caddies now? :o

ummm. Hadn't planed for that. The drive still works too xD have a copy of windows 10 on it lol. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?