Best brand in Australia?(or anywhere)

flamer7

Hey there people, is anyone here from Australia? Could you tell me what the best laptop brand is in terms of service, customer support, quality? Anyone else could share too, but thinking more about Australia!

Regular laptop brands such as Asus, Acer, Dell and so on

Your regular laptop brands? Do you mean like a custom built laptop or any laptop like Asus?

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Your regular laptop brands? Do you mean like a custom built laptop or any laptop like Asus?

Regular laptop brands, asus, acer, dell and so on

Regular laptop brands, asus, acer, dell and so on

Well what do you plan on doing with the laptop? Budget?

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Well what do you plan on doing with the laptop? Budget?

Nah just tell me which brands are top in terms of customer service and quality. Mostly for normal usage and casual gaming

Asus and HP get my vote. 

I know HP's get alot of flak, but I had a Pavillion DV6 with an APU and second dedicated GPU and that thing was amazing.

Dell and Apple ain't got no love eh

From personal experience, don't touch an Acer laptop. Those things fall apart like soggy paper.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Nah just tell me which brands are top in terms of customer service and quality. Mostly for normal usage and casual gaming

Like Marto said, and he's an official aussie, the Asus laptops are good ones to get.

From personal experience, don't touch an Acer laptop. Those things fall apart like soggy paper.

Haha even though Linus' fav laptop is one?

Like Marto said, and he's an official aussie, the Asus laptops are good ones to get.

Ahh

Asus and HP get my vote. 

I know HP's get alot of flak, but I had a Pavillion DV6 with an APU and second dedicated GPU and that thing was amazing.

Could you tell me how Asus' and HP's warranty work? Do they send someone to your place to fix up a laptop if there is something wrong or do you have to send you laptop somewhere?

Could you tell me how Asus' and HP's warranty work? Do they send someone to your place to fix up a laptop if there is something wrong or do you have to send you laptop somewhere?

I would assume it would be like everything else, you send it back to them, if there is a problem, they fix and send it back.

Spoiler

4790k @ 4.5Ghz 1.180v NZXT Kraken X31 | MSI Z97 Krait | Kingston Hyper X Fury 32GB 1866Mhz, 2 DIMMs white and 2 black | GTX 980 Ti - G1 Gaming | GTX 680 - Reference | SilverStone ST75F-P | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

I would assume it would be like everything else, you send it back to them, if there is a problem, they fix and send it back.

Nah I was asking because Dell has on site service, meaning they come to your house to fix it 

I've never used the warranty myself before, I do my own repairs on my laptops. But my ex GF's Asus they sent a guy around to fix it for her.

Alright cool then, one up for Asus

Apple with apple care is the best you can get pretty much

Interested in Business and Technology

Apple with apple care is the best you can get pretty much

True, I do love Dell's on site service though

I've had my Acer laptop since 2007.I must be very lucky.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Dell don't but Apple sure as hell do. Apple and Lenovo are the safe bets.

Thanks

Hey um, do you guys have any idea if the intel hd graphics 4400 can run Dota 2 at 1920x1080 resolution? Please get back to me!