Are there any good PC games worth playing?

Indus Monk

Some more games.
Dishonored
Devil May Cry series.
Doom 2016 has a great single player. I've only touched multiplayer twice in that game. Plus there's snapmap with community made levels for near endless content. Which includes a lot of single player content.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

28 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

i want a game where, i don't choose what i say

FEW decisions will affect the ENDING

A game with not more than, 6 endings

Your rules are harsh and rule out so very many of my suggestions. :P Just out of curiosity, why are you so averse to multiple endings? It just seems like a really uncommon criterion to have.

Hmm, let's see… have you considered the Metro series? They're linear single-player first person shooters (although more like Half-Life than Call of Duty). They have horror elements, but most of that comes from immersion, atmosphere, and tension. I don't generally like horror either, but I think the Metro games strike a great balance of enjoyable tension and actual fear.

I'm trying to remember if there's anything even remotely zombie-like in them… I don't think there is. Lots of non-humanoid mutants and hostile humans, though.

21 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Completely irrelevant...

I want to play horizon zero dawn. What are my options?

Emulators

I want to play Dota 2 on PS, what are my options: none

7 minutes ago, typographie said:

have you considered the Metro series?

ahh... Metro Series,

2033 and Last light. I have finished both of them actually!

They were... just... EXCELLENT

T_T

poor Artyom!

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

11 minutes ago, typographie said:

Just out of curiosity, why are you so averse to multiple endings?

I want to, play the game to it's fullest and explore every option there is.

Unless, there are too many of them

OFF TOPIC: Did you hear about Metro Exodus?

2 minutes ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

OFF TOPIC: Did you hear about Metro Exodus?

Absolutely, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Have you played Wolfenstein: The New Order? It's another excellent linear shooter. Like Metro, it's extremely light on RPG elements but with excellent story, characterization, and atmosphere. Lots of grim humor, too.

21 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I want to play Dota 2 on PS, what are my options: none

Again completely irrelevant.

My point was you can't say the PS4 is shit because it plays horizon zero dawn at low fps when there is no other way to play it. Your counter to name a completely different PC only game is just stupid and not the same argument. I never mentioned Dota. I want to play horizon zero dawn at 60+ fps. Help me do that.

6 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

My point was you can't say the PS4 is shit because it plays horizon zero dawn at low fps when there is no other way to play it. Your counter to name a completely different PC only game is just stupid and not the same argument. I never mentioned Dota. I want to play horizon zero dawn at 60+ fps. Help me do that.

Not possible. No ps4 emulators and even if there was, it still wouldn't be able to do 60 fps.
Cemu can run breath of the will in some way at 60 fps...with everything doubled in speed deeming it unplayable.
Most console games that are locked to 30fps will share the same result when uncapping the fps in an emulator.

Edit, I feel like you already know this and was just being sarcastic. But the info is there anyway :P

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

18 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

welp I lose

One that comes to mind.

Talos Principle

It in the vein of single player 3D puzzles.

1 hour ago, tom_w141 said:

Completely irrelevant...

I want to play horizon zero dawn. What are my options?

You are going to have to buy a PS4 or PS4 Pro.  Otherwise, you just not going to play it.

Funny enough, my top fav games are mostly console exclusives.  Exception being Talos Principle on the PC.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

14 minutes ago, Ithanul said:

You are going to have to buy a PS4 or PS4 Pro.  Otherwise, you just not going to play it.

Funny enough, my top fav games are mostly console exclusives.  Exception being Talos Principle on the PC.

I knew the answer to my own question and was being sarcastic to make a point. Thanks anyway :) 

Mostly action games (Platinum games lol)

Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition great action game single player best played with a controller.

Nier Automata single player game great story pretty much need a controller action like devil may cry.

Bayonetta 1.  Just came to steam for relatively cheap. 

Metal Gear Solid V if you don't already have it.  Some RPG elements but far more action, stealth, and shooter focused.

Bioshock Series looks phenomenal on PC if you don't have those on a console already.  Shooter with great story also quite linear.

Total War games are fun strategy/RTS games.  I recommend Medieval II and Shogun 2 but Rome II Emperor Edition isn't bad.

XCOM series is another good strategy series to check out.  Tactical turn based, fight aliens and such with different units.

1 hour ago, typographie said:

Absolutely, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Have you played Wolfenstein: The New Order? It's another excellent linear shooter. Like Metro, it's extremely light on RPG elements but with excellent story, characterization, and atmosphere. Lots of grim humor, too.

Yes i have played the new order

9 minutes ago, LordTaco42 said:

Bayonetta 1

I have it... not impressed

Nier Automata

Suggestion Taken

Bioshock Series

Played only BioShock infinite

The KOTOR series and Star Wars Battlefront II. IDK how to play them with a controller though. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Doom

Wolfenstein

Shadow of Mordor

Deus ex

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

@ivan134 said shadow of mordor just before me :(

But yeah, shadpw of mordor fits your criteria, I didnt like it much, but the things you dont want on games are the things I DO want, so check it out.

Ultra is stupid. ALWAYS.

Have another Devil may Cry recommendation. Right up your alley where there are non of the RPG characteristics and to be honest is only /well/ playable with a controller. 

5 hours ago, ivan134 said:

Doom

Wolfenstein

Shadow of Mordor

Deus ex

3 hours ago, Taja said:

@ivan134 said shadow of mordor just before me :(

But yeah, shadpw of mordor fits your criteria, I didnt like it much, but the things you dont want on games are the things I DO want, so check it out.

I was wondering why had nobody recommend shadow of Mordor...

But nonetheless, i have played that game. And i am eagerly waiting for middle earth shadow of war