Are there any good PC games worth playing?

Indus Monk
1 minute ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:

erm, well, i find some games way easier to play with a controller.(Such as sleeping Dogs, Batman Arkham)

and some are way easier to play with a keyboard and mouse(Such as GTA, Battle Field)

are you simply ignoring Life is Strange. it's very well optimized for a controller too

Just now, tom_w141 said:

@deXxterlab97 work PC can't see the video at all. What was it?

Horizon Zero dawn frame rate on PS4 and PS4 Pro. 

Stardwe Valley

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

are you simply ignoring Life is Strange. it's very well optimized for a controller too

never played that before unfortunately.

But, now i will

Indus Monk = Indian+ Buddhist

Moved to PC gaming section.

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

3 minutes ago, leletec said:

I'd say that those include zombies. Well okay, Bioshock Infinite doesn't. Great game btw, with all it's DLCs!

I suppose in some small way they could kinda be classed as zombies. But they're not exactly the stereotype zombies that go around eating brains etc like in dead rising and dying light, or left 4 dead (although left 4 dead zombies kinda wanna just put you on the floor and stamp on you :P )

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

4 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Such as? (excluding console ports as they are not made for PC)

Hero Siege on steam. and btw, the controls for mouse and keyboard are so derpy

You played 2 hours to die like this?

Specs

Cpu: AMD FX-6300 3.5GHz 6cores

Gpu: GTX 750 Ti (Zotac)

Mb: 970A-G46 ATX AM3+ (MSI)

Case: Phanteks Eclipse P400

10gb Ram

7 minutes ago, typographie said:

That's tricky these days if you don't want any RPGs. More games than not have RPG mechanics today, so you really should clarify that. When you say no RPGs, what specific systems or mechanics are you trying to avoid?

To be more specific

Spoiler

i want a game where, i don't choose what i say

FEW decisions will affect the ENDING

A game with not more than, 6 endings

No horror? No zombies? Singleplayer? Best with controller? Boy, Just Cause 3 is right up your alley. Hours upon hours of fun, even after you've completed the admittedly not-the-best storyline. You'll be able to crush it at max settings with those specs, too.

4 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

1. That's a fantastic game and doesn't feel bad on the console.

2. Good luck playing that on PC

1. 21 fps with PS4 non pro at 1080p

2. We have other exclusives like Dota2, CS GO, Half Life 2...

Did not read it all. But Mad max is gorgeous and fun and lasts a long time.  AND I played it with a controller. Well made and good looking. And your PC can run it. I ran it on 3930k and a GTX 480 :) Put it on your wishlist/watchlist on Steam

Just now, LeinadTM said:

No horror? No zombies? Singleplayer? Best with controller? Boy, Just Cause 3 is right up your alley. Hours upon hours of fun, even after you've completed the admittedly not-the-best storyline. You'll be able to crush it at max settings with those specs, too.

Suggestion taken

Just now, MatsNorway said:

Did not read it all. But Mad max is gorgeous and fun and lasts a long time. Well made and good looking. And your PC can run it. I ran it on 3930k and a GTX 480

It's... well... not interesting to me

18 minutes ago, tom_w141 said:

Think you are looking for a console. All PC games are best played with keyboard and mouse.

True in most cases. However, quite a few games, including Rocket League, Geometry Dash (Yeah, I know, v hardcore gaming) and Just Cause 3 (At least while wingsuiting), are best played with a controller.

22 minutes ago, Leonard said:

It would have been a good idea to list your rules and game type too. There are many good games on PC but hacking is a serious problem.

I did it...

o_O

1 minute ago, AmbarChakrabarti said:
24 minutes ago, Leonard said:

It would have been a good idea to list your rules and game type too. There are many good games on PC but hacking is a serious problem.

I did it...

o_O

you can tell he didn't really read your post cause hacking is only a problem if your playing multiplayer

Specs

10gb Ram

Just now, Tavreth said:

you can tell he didn't really read your post cause hacking is only a problem if your playing multiplayer

Even still though, I've seen a total of about 6 hackers in my 4 years of pc gaming. Playing cod, battlefield, gta v and a bit of csgo. I wouldn't call it a serious problem.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

Just now, leelaa14 said:

Even still though, I've seen a total of about 6 hackers in my 4 years of pc gaming. Playing cod, battlefield, gta v and a bit of csgo. I wouldn't call it a serious problem.

play some indie games, like minecraft, lol

Specs

10gb Ram

Just now, Tavreth said:

play some indie games, like minecraft, lol

Haven't tried multiplayer minecraft. Only play that in single player. Though I still wouldn't class cheating on pc as a serious problem because of minecraft cheating.
Plus if you wanted to play minecraft cheat free, you could play the windows 10 version, though there wouldn't be any mods.

Just now, leelaa14 said:

Story Time!

A friend of mine was playing CS:GO. He is really good at playing CS:GO. One night he was playing really well, and so, one player considered him a HACKER. He played with them the next day. and he probably kicked his a**. Not because my friend was a hacker, he's just really good at CS:GO. He was a Global Elite for a short time. But also, he plays in ESL

Just now, AmbarChakrabarti said:

Story Time!

A friend of mine was playing CS:GO. He is really good at playing CS:GO. One night he was playing really well, and so, one player considered him a HACKER. He played with them the next day. and he probably kicked his a**. Not because my friend was a hacker, he's just really good at CS:GO. He was a Global Elite for a short time. But also, he plays in ESL

Ahhh, the glorious accusations of being a hacker when really it's just skillz. Only ever had that once myself on black ops 1 when I was a console gamer. Some people just can't handle the fact someone else is better than them.