Eminem death prediction

MxZeal

just fun thread don't get all butt hurt and serious please.

1-5 years

honestly every good rapper in existence has "hinted" towards the future...

biggie said "blow up like the world trade" in 96

tupac hints about faking his death

and i feel eminem is doing the same

edit : every single song in his album is about him dieing and saying goodbye

why 1-5 years?

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

the illuminati

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

1368569467680.jpg

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

Haha whar? I don't think so, although I'm not big on conspiracy theories...

1-5 years

tupac messages about his death

and by that he meant he's going to retire from rapping and this is his last album. Think about it, he called himself rap god. he made amendments in his relationship with his mother and he didn't mean that he'll die soon. he meant that everyone dies sooner or later, his time is not that far. ^^

though it would be very very depressing if he actually dies in the next couple of years :(

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

No the Rap God will live on! Always!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

and by that he meant he's going to retire from rapping and this is his last album. Think about it, he called himself rap god. he made amendments in his relationship with his mother and he didn't mean that he'll die soon. he meant that everyone dies sooner or later, his time is not that far. ^^

though it would be very very depressing if he actually dies in the next couple of years :(

yeah i know, but hes the master of words so thats prob what he wants you to think ;)

1-5 years

tupac messages about his death

Biggie was talking about the wall trade center bombing of 93

nothing can beat rap god, what could possibly be better than rapgod? like he declared himself as a rap god. 

• CPU i5 3570k - 4.0 Ghz | Motherboard Intel DZ77SL50K | RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600 BUS DDR3 4GBx1 | GPU 2x Sparkle GTX 570 OC editionCase CM 370 EliteStorage Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA HARD DRIVE 64MB CACHEPSU Cooler Master GX series 550W (80+ bronze)Display(s) Samsung 46' series 5 TV(1080p), Dell 20' (1280x1024)Cooling 3x Corsair SP120 QUIET EDITION HIGH STATIC PRESSURE 120MM FAN TWIN PACKKeyboard DELL original default keyboardMouse A4 Tech x2 800dpi | Sound On board~!

Every Song Grammar: must consist of cursing, death, misery. 

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Hes old as now anyway lol and Tupac best rapper there ever was then eminem second.

yeah i know, but hes the master of words so thats prob what he wants you to think ;)

I was listening to his song just now. hehe ^.^    :ph34r:

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

1-5 years

tupac hints about faking his death

He meant when they attempted to blow it up in 96, terrorists put a bomb in the base of the tower but it did nothing. not 9/11

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Biggie was talking about the wall trade center bombing of 93

i know that as well.. but this is what rappers do and why they think they are geniuses when they use their words because the phrase he said worked for both the past and future

MMLP2 does seem like a last album deal from the lyrics then again it also seems to be just a revisit to the past to

i know that as well.. but this is what rappers do and why they think they are geniuses when they use their words because the phrase he said worked for both the past and future

Breaking news! This just in: All good rappers are time travelers.

If you're into crazy theories about predicting the future, look up Nostradamus. You will have a blast. Just keep in mind that it's bullshit though.

You know what scares me!

Imagine Eminem, Kanye, Gaga, and all of these 'artists' when they're in their 60's...

Scary shit yo!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!