Possible to make my location appear somewhere else?

Frode

Hi, I would like to discuss a question that I  had in mind for a while now.

On my freetime im selling products to get a  little extra bit of cash in the end of the month. The city Im living in is quite small compared to something as the capital. This makes the products harder to sell over time period.

So I was thinking, is there a sollution that would make me hide my real location and would make me appear in a larver city, such as the Capital. Im not neccessarly thinking of a VPN, but if their is something you know, please share it.

Best Regards.

A VPN is the only thing I can think off that would let you do this. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

1 minute ago, huilun02 said:

Your location on... your phone? or your IP? or the website where you're selling your stuff?

I was thinking on the site. The location can only be changed from phone or tablet. So yes the site is where I wanna change it.

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

A VPN is the only thing I can think off that would let you do this. 

Is there a VPN however that Lets ju change just the city and not just the country?

5 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Just edit your profile on the site?

Well, it's little bit harder. In every ad you can see the hole area in the users postcode. However the ad can be updated to a new location. So if I was for example gonna travel to Canada (don't know Why canada just...) I would just update the Ad profile and that postcode at the moment would be used.

8 minutes ago, Frode said:

Is there a VPN however that Lets ju change just the city and not just the country?

If it has a location that you can set as within the country then yes. VPNs aren't magic that let it appear as you are litteraly anywhere you want, they need to have a station there for you to tunnel there. The answer to that question is yes, if they have a location you can set that is in the city you want. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

*cough* TUNNELBEAR *cough* Sorry, my inner Linus took over there.

Use a VPN. There's one built into the Opera browser, as well as a lot of free ones like Psiphon3.