Most reliable AIO or kit? (more info inside)

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/KillSwitch87/saved/xWyJxr

The parts are already bought and awaiting assembly, just as soon as I decide on a CPU cooler.

I'm currently using a Corsair H-something (forgot but it's a small one fan unit) on my PC but need/want a new cooler for the new one.

I've never had an issue with Corsair and they have an amazing warranty but heard they changed the pump design (due to some legalities)to a more failure prone one so I was wondering if there are any better, as in more reliable options I could choose from? It doesn't have to be 'worth it' I just like the look of liquid coolers and dislike air coolers but I do want good quality and reliability (as in don't flood or fry my system, I work from it and can't have it down for even days not to mention weeks)

Any suggestions welcome, experiences, advice welcome. TIA

P.S.: custom loops look amazing but I'm a slob and would mess it up so that's out :(

Corsair or NZXT.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

You dont need aditional TIM only if your going to delid and liquid metal would be the best for it and why Intel right now?

Im mostly on discord now and you can find me on my profile

My Build: Xeon 2630L V, RX 560 2gb, 8gb ddr4 1866, EVGA 450BV 

My Laptop #1: i3-5020U, 8gb of DDR3, Intel HD 5500

From time to time I build PCs for friends or family and if the "customer" wants an AIO i usually go for NZXT as my first pick, they look really nice aesthetically and are awesome quality, just consider changing the fans as they could be better (I prefer corsair maglev fans)

My Gaming PC: 27833

The X62 from NZXT is more or less the best sealed unit out there (quiet as balls, hella customizable LEDs, good performer), and then after it the H115i is generally regarded as the next-best thing for a good deal less money.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Thanks for the quick answers. Looks like the market's still not exactly saturated huh. Does anyone know about Swiftech? Their AIO units have clear pipes and I could add color to the fluid (or is that a bad idea?), that's the one I originally wanted...but no clue about the relability of it.

Billy_Mays, I'm replacing the preapplied gunk regardless of what AIO I get, little quirk of mine.