1050ti for $200 NEW

H0R53
25 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

that makes no sense.

here's a question: You make $40,000/year doing a job for someone else. That job is not exactly fulfilling, but it pays the bills. vacation requests are sometimes fulfilled, you're away from your family 50 hours a week or more, you just never seem to have time to experience the american dream. but on the other hand, you have a warehouse loaded with mining rigs that pays upwards of $180,000 a year, you are self employed, take orders from no one, your family is always close, and you can take as much or as little time away as you like.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I CHOOSE THE $40,000/yr OPTION?

Because it's more stable. Mining can crash at any time. It's on its way down now if people are snatching 1070s.

21 minutes ago, Bagera said:

Soon there will be a shitload 2nd hand graphic cards on the market. Be patient and then make your move. 

Finally.

7 minutes ago, H0R53 said:

Because it's more stable. Mining can crash at any time. It's on its way down now if people are snatching 1070s.

And your company could fold at any time.

Your profession could become unnecessary at any time.

your department could lose funding next year (happens at hospitals all the time)

You could lose your job simply because of your political beliefs posted online on your personal blogs at any time.

Hell you could lose your job because they found someone fresh out of college that will do what you do cheaper.

You call that stable employment?

I'll take my chances on me guiding my own destiny, doing what I can for myself.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

1 hour ago, knightslugger said:

And your company could fold at any time.

Your profession could become unnecessary at any time.

your department could lose funding next year (happens at hospitals all the time)

You could lose your job simply because of your political beliefs posted online on your personal blogs at any time.

Hell you could lose your job because they found someone fresh out of college that will do what you do cheaper.

You call that stable employment?

I'll take my chances on me guiding my own destiny, doing what I can for myself.

Good luck putting bread on the table when Etherium hits like two fucking cents.

1 minute ago, H0R53 said:

Good luck putting bread on the table when Etherium hits like two fucking cents.

in part thanks largely to gaming culture and a few large mouths who didn't think about the ramifications of their statements to a rather sizable audience... believe me when i say i am acutely aware of my predicament.

but i appreciate your "well wishes". I honestly hope you do better than $400/week designing whatever it is you design in the future. Seems a person of your niche specialty certainly deserves more than you are currently recognised for. And i mean that, honestly.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

in part thanks largely to gaming culture and a few large mouths who didn't think about the ramifications of their statements to a rather sizable audience... believe me when i say i am acutely aware of my predicament.

but i appreciate your "well wishes". I honestly hope you do better than $400/week designing whatever it is you design in the future. Seems a person of your niche specialty certainly deserves more than you are currently recognised for. And i mean that, honestly.

I do more than just freelance modeling, I also operate a repair shop. I make far more than $400 a week, just this month I've made $1400 selling computers and repairing them.

14 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

See, even your GPU hates mining.

19942820_1916889568351122_7640041117341465494_o.jpg

4 minutes ago, H0R53 said:

See, even your GPU hates mining.
[snip]

That is actually HILARIOUS!!! Mind if i share?

System specs:

On 7/8/2017 at 10:27 PM, H0R53 said:

Yeah, you know what?

Fuck anyone who mines.

I don't care who it is or what they mine with, whether casually or for profit.

It's all their bloody fault nobody can buy a fucking GPU these days for sane prices.

Fuck every single one of them.

I have every right to be mad.

I agree with you except for the ones that have been doing it for years and will be doing it for years and won't sell right when it ends. They aren't causing it.

5 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

I agree with you except for the ones that have been doing it for years and will be doing it for years and won't sell right when it ends. They aren't causing it.

I mean I guess the people who do it casually like on their only rig when they sleep don't deserve any hate. 

16 minutes ago, H0R53 said:

I mean I guess the people who do it casually like on their only rig when they sleep don't deserve any hate. 

Or the people who didn't cause this... Like bought gpus overtime for different currencies and won't sell after etherum crashes and will move from currency to currency... They have always done this so they haven't caused the sudden raise in prices

guys amazon pricing is crazy. Its not the mining craze, its because the sellers that had the cards for less on amazon all sold out so the pricier ones show.

On 7/8/2017 at 7:27 PM, H0R53 said:

Yeah, you know what?

Fuck anyone who mines.

I don't care who it is or what they mine with, whether casually or for profit.

It's all their bloody fault nobody can buy a fucking GPU these days for sane prices.

Fuck every single one of them.

I have every right to be mad.

If nobody buys those cards for the ridiculous prices, they won't sell them for such outrageous prices.

kek

I mine while I'm at work and while I sleep, I've made nearly $150 already in a few weeks whilst making money at work and sleeping, pretty good deal I'd say.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089