My question to the best community on the internet!

dylandylandylan

I guess the best option is xeons or 4960x, but I would get an nvidia gpu to render with cuda cores (I'm guessing you can do that on premier, idk much about that program) it might be cheaper, but I'm no expert in rendering all I know is I render with cuda cores on blender I don't know crap about other programs, I only use photoshop to render my blender images for improved quality, but that's it

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz

I guess the best option is xeons or 4960x, but I would get an nvidia gpu to render with cuda cores (I'm guessing you can do that on premier, idk much about that program) it might be cheaper, but I'm no expert in rendering all I know is I render with cuda cores on blender I don't know crap about other programs, I only use photoshop to render my blender images for improved quality, but that's it

I have to do some more research into how much the GPU actually helps in the rendering process, I might go 780ti and i7-4770k in my rendering build, either that or extreme editions, unsure at this time. 

#!

I have to do some more research into how much the GPU actually helps in the rendering process, I might go 780ti and i7-4770k in my rendering build, either that or extreme editions, unsure at this time. 

I don't know about premier but on blender the time is greatly improved by using cuda cores (assuming you got the right settings)

MSI Z87-GD65 - GTX 760 DirectCU II - i5 4670k @4.0GHz - 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1866 MHz