Need some opinions for my first build

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

It doesn't really matter.  I downgraded you to a 1700 because there is so little performance difference.

As someone else said, building a PC is really easy.  The only tough part is picking out the parts, and we helped with that.  Cable management isn't difficult, but if you want to hide all the cables so it looks nice, it's time consuming.  Overall, it's pretty fun though.

@JoostinOnline

Well, the ''scarry'' part for me is the when i will put the processor on the board, and don't really have the time for it eahter, that's why i wanted someone else to build it for me. But other than that the pc with your changes should be good for the future years, right?

3 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

It doesn't really matter.  I downgraded you to a 1700 because there is so little performance difference.

As someone else said, building a PC is really easy.  The only tough part is picking out the parts, and we helped with that.  Cable management isn't difficult, but if you want to hide all the cables so it looks nice, it's time consuming.  Overall, it's pretty fun though.

I agree with this 100%, building your first PC can be kinda scary but PC parts aren't as fragile as you think as long as you don't pull a linus also assuming pcpartpicker includes VAT you save 337 pounds which will get you a pretty hefty steam library.

Armi does not discriminate he hates everyone equally.

1 minute ago, Danntalion said:

@JoostinOnline

Well, the ''scarry'' part for me is the when i will put the processor on the board, and don't really have the time for it eahter, that's why i wanted someone else to build it for me. But other than that the pc with your changes should be good for the future years, right?

Unless you were planning to put the CPU in with the lights off and hit it with a hammer to see if it's in there all the way, you don't need to be scared lol.

And yes, it will last a long time.  The most important change is the RAM.  The Infinity Fabric on Ryzen runs at the same frequency as the RAM, so skimping like they did means the system will be much slower.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

5 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Unless you were planning to put the CPU in with the lights off and hit it with a hammer to see if it's in there all the way, you don't need to be scared lol.

And yes, it will last a long time.  The most important change is the RAM.  The Infinity Fabric on Ryzen runs at the same frequency as the RAM, so skimping like they did means the system will be much slower.

@JoostinOnline

Well, again i don't have the time for it, and yeah might be a stupind thing not to build it myself but it's a personal thing i guess.

So the website got these options for the memory.With witch one sould i go? Is teh HyperX good enough?

Capture.JPG

Just now, Danntalion said:

@JoostinOnline

Well, again i don't have the time for it, and yeah might be a stupind thing not to build it myself but it's a personal thing i guess.

So the website got these options for the memory.With witch one sould i go? Is teh HyperX good enough?

Capture.JPG

Get the cheapest one, then buy this, remove the old RAM, and install it yourself.  It's important that you remove the old RAM.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

1 minute ago, JoostinOnline said:

Get the cheapest one, then buy this, remove the old RAM, and install it yourself.  It's important that you remove the old RAM.

@JoostinOnline)

Got it, anything else?

Just now, Danntalion said:

Got it, anything else?

No, if you aren't building your own then just stick with what you've got.  The other upgrades are a lot easier to install when building.