Need some opinions for my first build

Hey, i want to get a custom pc at CyberpowerPC UK. I don't want to build it on my own because i never done it and don't want to mess something up.

So basiclly i chose every part for this pc and i want to know if is good enough to support new games (like TheWticher3 or Battlefield1) with at least 60fps on high/ultra, Photosop and Maya.

Any kind of opinion or advice is helpfull. Thank you for your time!

CASE:NZXT Source 340 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Side-Panel Window [-14] (Black Colour)
CASUPGRADE:RGB Multi-Colour LED 2x interior light strips w/ Radio Frequency Remote Control [+15]
CD:NONE
COOL:NONE
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz [3.8GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 95W Processor [+63]
CS_FAN:Maximum Airflow with 3 x 120mm Silent Case Cooling Fans in selected case key areas for ultra silent operation [+20] (AKASA Vegas Red Silent Fans1,200 RPM with Sleeve Ball Bearing 23.2 dBA and LED light to match the Fans already in the case)
DONGLES:NONE
EXPAN:NONE
FA_HDD:None
FAN:AMD Standard CPU Cooler [-30]
FLASHMEDIA:None
FREEBIE_CS1:NZXT Puck PC Case Headset Mount and Cable Management [+0] (BLACK)
HD_M2PCIE:None
HDD:1TB Seagate FireCuda SATA-III 6.0Gb/s Cache 7200RPM SSHD [-10] (Single Hard Drive)
HDD2:NONE [-30]
M2SSD:128GB (1x128GB) Samsung PM871 M.2 SATA SSD - 540MB/s Read & 140MB/s Write [+42] (Single Drive)
MEMORY:16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/2400mhz Dual Channel Memory [+8] (HyperX Fury w/Heat Spreader )
MOTHERBOARD:ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD B350 Chipset, CrossFire supported, ATX Mainboard w/ 4 RAM slots, 8-Channel HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III /s, RAID, 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI [+5]
NETWORK:ONBOARD 10/1000 NETWORK CARD
PCABLE:NONE
POWERSUPPLY:750 Watts Power Supplies [+19] (Corsair 750 Watts CX750 Gaming Power Supply, 80+)
SLI_BRIDGE:None
SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD AUDIO
SPEAKERS:NONE
TEMP:NONE
UPS:None
USB1:NONE [+0]
VIDEO:MSI GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Video Card VR READY [+389] (Single Card)
WNC:NONE
XWNA:NONE

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz
MEMORY: 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/2400mhz
VIDEO: MSI GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti 11GB

This is the main stuff that's important for this question all of which is very good.

Is good enough to support new games (like TheWticher3 or Battlefield1) with at least 60fps on high/ultra

At 1080p and 1440p you are looking at like 100+ on most games at ultra, TW3 is kinda hard to run so 1080/1440 would be like 80-90s on ultra. At 4k you are looking at at least 60 fps in all modern games on ultra most likely more if you disable things like AA since you don't really need 16xAA on a 4k panel.

Photoshop and Maya

Yes this is good for Maya and Photoshop since to my knowledge both support openGL rendering and also the R7 1700X is a decently powerful CPU for when your using components that don't support openGL.

Armi does not discriminate he hates everyone equally.

Just now, Varpin said:

It looks good, except the PSU which is kinda bad.

I second this; should look for a PSU with 80 plus gold efficiency, don't skimp on PSU for such an expensive build

2 minutes ago, Armieramortalis said:

I second this; should look for a PSU with 80 plus gold efficiency, don't skimp on PSU for such an expensive build

Well what would you recommend?

5 minutes ago, Armieramortalis said:

Like, the pc requires 600W, would a 850 do it or should i go higher?

Just now, Danntalion said:

Well what would you recommend?

I use a corsair RM750x and it works wonderful it's only like 20 dollars more than the CX750 and has fully sleeved cables.

This one right? ''Corsair 750 Watts RMx Series RM750x 80 Plus Gold Gaming Power Supply''

1 minute ago, Armieramortalis said:

I use a corsair RM750x and it works wonderful it's only like 20 dollars more than the CX750 and has fully sleeved cables.

41 minutes ago, Danntalion said:

Hey, i want to get a custom pc at CyberpowerPC UK. I don't want to build it on my own because i never done it and don't want to mess something up.

So basiclly i chose every part for this pc and i want to know if is good enough to support new games (like TheWticher3 or Battlefield1) with at least 60fps on high/ultra, Photosop and Maya.

Any kind of opinion or advice is helpfull. Thank you for your time!

CASE:NZXT Source 340 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ USB 3.0, Side-Panel Window [-14] (Black Colour)
CASUPGRADE:RGB Multi-Colour LED 2x interior light strips w/ Radio Frequency Remote Control [+15]
CD:NONE
COOL:NONE
CPU:AMD Ryzen 7 1700X 3.4GHz [3.8GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 16MB L3 Cache 95W Processor [+63]
CS_FAN:Maximum Airflow with 3 x 120mm Silent Case Cooling Fans in selected case key areas for ultra silent operation [+20] (AKASA Vegas Red Silent Fans1,200 RPM with Sleeve Ball Bearing 23.2 dBA and LED light to match the Fans already in the case)
DONGLES:NONE
EXPAN:NONE
FA_HDD:None
FAN:AMD Standard CPU Cooler [-30]
FLASHMEDIA:None
FREEBIE_CS1:NZXT Puck PC Case Headset Mount and Cable Management [+0] (BLACK)
HD_M2PCIE:None
HDD:1TB Seagate FireCuda SATA-III 6.0Gb/s Cache 7200RPM SSHD [-10] (Single Hard Drive)
HDD2:NONE [-30]
M2SSD:128GB (1x128GB) Samsung PM871 M.2 SATA SSD - 540MB/s Read & 140MB/s Write [+42] (Single Drive)
MEMORY:16GB (2x8GB) DDR4/2400mhz Dual Channel Memory [+8] (HyperX Fury w/Heat Spreader )
MOTHERBOARD:ASUS Prime B350-Plus AMD B350 Chipset, CrossFire supported, ATX Mainboard w/ 4 RAM slots, 8-Channel HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III /s, RAID, 1 x PCIe x16, 1 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCIe x1, 2 x PCI [+5]
NETWORK:ONBOARD 10/1000 NETWORK CARD
PCABLE:NONE
POWERSUPPLY:750 Watts Power Supplies [+19] (Corsair 750 Watts CX750 Gaming Power Supply, 80+)
SLI_BRIDGE:None
SOUND:HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD AUDIO
SPEAKERS:NONE
TEMP:NONE
UPS:None
USB1:NONE [+0]
VIDEO:MSI GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Video Card VR READY [+389] (Single Card)
WNC:NONE
XWNA:NONE

1. Drop the 1700X to a 1700.  There is very little difference between the two, you can just overclock it.
  2. You need fast memory with Ryzen.  Use this: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/p6RFf7/corsair-memory-cmk16gx4m2b3200c16
  3. You should get a better PSU.  This is a high quality one: https://pcpartpicker.com/product/9q4NnQ/evga-power-supply-220g20650y1

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

5 minutes ago, Danntalion said:

Like, the pc requires 600W, would a 850 do it or should i go higher?

Could you link to the PC Part Picker page?  A computer shouldn't use that much power.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

This one right? ''Corsair 750 Watts RMx Series RM750x 80 Plus Gold Gaming Power Supply''

Yup that's the one the "80 plus gold" is the important part its much more efficient and could save you money in the long run here is a chart from techpowerup displaying yearly savings.

800wsavings.png

5 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Could you link to the PC Part Picker page?  A computer shouldn't use that much power.

@JoostinOnline
Here is the link, there is everything i piked. I chose some RGB ld's too, no idea if that adds to it or not. And don't worry abaut teh price, i am willing to pay that much just so i don't have to build it.
http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/system/AMD-Ryzen-Next-Day-Gaming-PC

2 minutes ago, Danntalion said:

@JoostinOnline
Here is the link, there is everything i piked. I chose some RGB ld's too, no idea if that adds to it or not. And don't worry abaut teh price, i am willing to pay that much just so i don't have to build it.
http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/system/AMD-Ryzen-Next-Day-Gaming-PC

That requires the 400W.  The 650W one I linked will work great.

2 minutes ago, Danntalion said:

@JoostinOnline

Not sure if that was the right link, here is it again. Just to make sure.
http://www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk/saved/1198545

Coming with a 650W PSU doesn't mean it needs that much power.  No system needs that much unless you're doing SLI or Crossfire.

Here's an updated version of the list @Armieramortalis gave, also switched to UK sellers:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  (£281.96 @ More Computers)
Motherboard: Asus - PRIME B350-PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  (£88.15 @ BT Shop)
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (£138.00 @ Amazon UK)
Storage: Samsung - PM961 128GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  (£85.98 @ YoYoTech)
Storage: Seagate - FireCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive  (£66.60 @ Aria PC)
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GAMING X Video Card  (£697.38 @ Ebuyer)
Case: NZXT - S340 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  (£62.39 @ Aria PC)
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£83.97 @ Amazon UK)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit
Total: £1504.43
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-06 12:16 BST+0100

8 minutes ago, Armieramortalis said:

I made a PC part picker for you https://pcpartpicker.com/list/hsxFkT some stuff has different model numbers but its essentially the same

The 1700X doesn't come with a cooler, so you would need to buy one.

Just now, Varpin said:

The 1700X doesn't come with a cooler, so you would need to buy one.

Yeah i don't know why CyberPower has "AMD standard CPU Cooler" as the one and only non-liquid heatsink option for that cpu.

Just now, Armieramortalis said:

Yeah i don't know why CyberPower has "AMD standard CPU Cooler" as the one and only non-liquid heatsink option for that cpu.

i'll send a mail to support to see what's up with that.

i'll send a mail to support to see what's up with that.

It doesn't really matter.  I downgraded you to a 1700 because there is so little performance difference.

As someone else said, building a PC is really easy.  The only tough part is picking out the parts, and we helped with that.  Cable management isn't difficult, but if you want to hide all the cables so it looks nice, it's time consuming.  Overall, it's pretty fun though.

5 minutes ago, Armieramortalis said:

Well i asked and if i pick it it will come with the wraith