Need For Speed Rivals Game Play 60fps, Not Doubling The Speed.

No idea where this should be but i managed to get Need for sped rivals to run at 60fps and make it so it odes not double the speed of gameplay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaG5knLsW5I&feature=youtu.be

I know it isnt the best recording because im no video producer so i have no idea on how all of that jazz works so yeah the quality sucks, sorry. Where the game looks jumpy is to do with when i am recording. It doesnt happen at all when i am not recording.

youtube converts 60 fps in to 30 fps. (i can see fraps though)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

youtube converts 60 fps in to 30 fps. (i can see fraps though)

I was aware of that, that was my intention. Just to show that it was running at 60fps with no double in speed. Rather than showing a game running at 60fps viewable. (I hope that makes sense) 

make a video for the hack too and upload it to this or another thread....I think it's terrible that producers are putting locks on the FPS

Its not really all that complicated to be honest. I could really just do a few screen shots and upload them to a new thread with some annotations. 

make a video for the hack too and upload it to this or another thread....I think it's terrible that producers are putting locks on the FPS

Wait... They locked the game at 30 fps?

Its not really all that complicated to be honest. I could really just do a few screen shots and upload them to a new thread with some annotations.

Please do. I'd like to try it out.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Wait... They locked the game at 60 fps?

30* actually lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Please do. I'd like to try it out.

Doing the screen shots as we speak :)

Wait... They locked the game at 60 fps?

what I heard it was locked at 30fps, but that just sounds like BS

what I heard it was locked at 30fps, but that just sounds like BS

Nop worse 30fps lock.

30* actually lol

Yeah I was thinking about how good 60 fps would be, my god that's horrible to do even in a racing game O.o

Yeah I was thinking about how good 60 fps would be, my god that's horrible to do even in a racing game O.o

Yup...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

It is horrible to do ESPECIALLY in a racing game. If an F1 game were to be locked to 30 FPS it would be impossible to hit the braking point (you have about 1 meter leeway for a hairpin corner approach, while driving at up to 340 kph, if you want to kiss the apex).

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

TotalBiscuit made a video about this, and when he 'unlocked' the FPS, it double the speed of the game

Looking for a job