How to get Need For Speed Rivals to run at a Glorious 60fps

edit: Heres a link to the video of it actually working before you call bullshit on me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaG5knLsW5I&feature=youtu.be

If you set the number 60 in the code i give at the bottom to 120 the game runs in slo mo

post-389-0-85445400-1385397090.png Go to this directory (Where the game is stored)

post-389-0-95155100-1385397091_thumb.png Right click the game exe file and select create shortcut. It will say you cant put it here and will ask you to put it on the desktop, say yes.

post-389-0-42969700-1385397093.png Go to properties

post-389-0-80750400-1385397094.png Then In the target box add this piece of code to the end  -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0 . Hit apply and then you are good to go :)

Ohhhh TOTAL BISCUIT!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

You sir are a god ;DDD 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

You sir are a god ;DDD 

As soon as i managed to get this to work at 4am i stayed awake nearly all night trying to capture some recording and render it out. (My ability to produce content isnt great)

Wait,this game is already out?since when?

Well done sir.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Wait,this game is already out?since when?

I have no idea but its been out about a week, I think...

Well done sir.

Thank you :D

Love when the community is improving and making games better than Devs.

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Love when the community is making games better than Devs.

This actually has happened multiple times. It's a beautiful thing.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

What if I make the fps go up to 120? (I think my 780 Ti can do it) Will the game be 2x speed? And then if i change the other number to 120 it will be normal again?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

What if I make the fps go up to 120? (I think my 780 Ti can do it) Will the game be 2x speed? And then if i change the other number to 120 it will be normal again?

The game runs in slo mo :/

The game runs in slo mo :/

Even at 120 fps?

Even at 120 fps?

If you set this code to -GameTime.MaxSimFps 120 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 120.0 instead of -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0 then the game runs half the speed. I dont know what the devs did to the game.

If you set this code to -GameTime.MaxSimFps 120 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 120.0 instead of -GameTime.MaxSimFps 60 -GameTime.ForceSimRate 60.0 then the game runs half the speed. I dont know what the devs did to the game.

D: Dang they made a big mistake with this. Was Ghost the dev? Oh lord....

Time to bust out NFSMW1

i noticed camera issues when running crossfire with this trick meh im fine with 30fps 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

i noticed camera issues when running crossfire with this trick meh im fine with 30fps 

I had some weird camera issues when i was trying to record. As you can probably see in some parts of the video. 

D: Dang they made a big mistake with this. Was Ghost the dev? Oh lord....

Time to bust out NFSMW1

They did, making people go out of their way just to get something as simple as more than 30fps to work. Even then its kinda weird as somebody had problems with crossfire.

I just read some reviews of the game and it is not good at all. Half-assed console port for pc stuffs.

I just read some reviews of the game and it is not good at all. Half-assed console port for pc stuffs.

Yeah game play isnt great. but just randomly driving around for half an hour looking at the graphics and stuff isnt too bad.

Yeah the graphics do look really good but $65 for just several hours of arcade racing gameplay ain't worth that money really.

As soon as i managed to get this to work at 4am i stayed awake nearly all night trying to capture some recording and render it out. (My ability to produce content isnt great)

haha ;DD 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB