Spinning display....GO! 3D holograms.

T.Vengeance

I might actually try to do this over the winter break :D. I can't believe I've never thought of this. If there are multiple displays of this positioned spherically, would this be the first attempt of a holodeck????? 

Edit: Hmm...nevermind. After further thought, I realize each rotating pixel represents a voxel. So that holodeck idea isn't what I originally thought it would be.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I guess it would have to be wireless.

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

I might actually try to do this over the winter break :D. I can't believe I've never thought of this. If there are multiple displays of this positioned spherically, would this be the first attempt of a holodeck????? 

I can imagine someone putting their hand in there to grab a ball...

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I can imagine someone putting their hand in there to grab a ball...

What would be more broken the hand or monitor? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

What would be more broken the hand or monitor? 

Why not both? 

post-17906-0-35718200-1385359832.jpg

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.