Logan&Pistol Cooking tips

Soo whats your comments on Logans and Pistol "Cooking tips" videos?

Personally gonna try it out when ill more free time. Hate paying load of cash for tortilla, if i can make it cheap.

Logan: "You can always lick you fingers. Unless youre too high class. Then get the fuck out of our channel."

:o :lol:

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Instructions unclear. Got dick caught in ceiling fan.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

I liked it.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

Are Logan and Pistol Bf/Gf or are they married? Or are they in some weird relationship so their Bro/Sis?

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Are Logan and Pistol Bf/Gf or are they married? Or are they in some weird relationship so their Bro/Sis?

1st part propably as in BF/GF. Allthought they may be married. Fuck knows - its their private life. Enjoy the video...

Ministry of StopIt!

How did you manage to do that? They mention nothing about a ceiling fan, it's a video about cooking.  :blink:

Error: 410

How did you manage to do that? They mention nothing about a ceiling fan, it's a video about cooking.  :blink:

Really? REALLY?

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Maybe hes waaaaay too much into Logan or Pistol voice...

Anyways gonna make me some food - damn video made me hungry...

Ministry of StopIt!

Really? REALLY?

Idk man, I'm not judging. I'm just curious how you would get your phallus stuck in the ceiling (if you mean a ceiling fan, you didn't specify) in a video that wouldn't usually require any tools for, if you catch my drift.

Maybe hes waaaaay too much into Logan or Pistol voice...

Anyways gonna make me some food - damn video made me hungry...

Well the food does look quite good, not sure if it's that kind of good but to each their own. 

Well the food does look quite good, not sure if it's that kind of good but to each their own. 

Now wanna see Linus show his recipies...

Ministry of StopIt!

Idk man, I'm not judging. I'm just curious how you would get your phallus stuck in the ceiling (if you mean a ceiling fan, you didn't specify) in a video that wouldn't usually require any tools for, if you catch my drift.

Just because your "member" is inferior to mines. Having a big one isn't as great as you would think...

Well, good thing you didn't make it to the end. The final product is chlorine gas (not the same as mustard gas).

The final product is chlorine gas (not the same as mustard gas).

Even more i wanna make it. Killing 1km radius where i live would be a good start...

Ministry of StopIt!

Just because your "member" is inferior to mines. Having a big one isn't as great as you would think...

Yes, that does sound troublesome. I wouldn't be having a good time if my kickstand got stuck in a fan while watching youtube videos too. Although there sounds like there might be a few indirect benefits, like, if you were to go grocery shopping and the young and attractive cashier with her tight body would ask: Sarcasm, you are a frequent customer, I already know, but I'm required to ask, paper or plastic?

To which you could say: young and attractive cashier with a tight body, you know full well I can just put it in my wheel barrel, the bags are not necessa-- good lord, have you hit second puberty or is that a push up bra that you're wearing. I do not remember your bust being that big.

The young and attractive cashier with a tight body would reply with something along the lines of: Why yes actually, it is a push up bra which I'm casually wearing to both work and school if by your imagination I am of age to attend it. It's even stuffed with toilet paper because I enjoy having deceptively exaggerated assets as it makes me feel much better about myself while attracting and exciting potential suitors, despite it being a disappointment to anyone that I were to take my shirt off in front of.  

You might follow up with: Plastic please, there doesn't seem to be any space left in my wheel barrel. My hands are full holding the immense weight of this wheel barrel and I'm becoming slightly dizzy, but I suppose I will be able to manage if I hang it off the edge. I won't be needing a cart. 

Of course this is purely hypothetical and I can only image the difficulties, you have my sympathy. That sounds annoying. I would much prefer paper.  :mellow:

Even more i wanna make it. Killing 1km radius where i live would be a good start...

I can't even imagine how much ammonia and bleach you'd need to buy to do that, but I think you'd have the FBI at your door pretty quickly after leaving the store. 

Yes, that does sound troublesome. I wouldn't be having a good time if my kickstand got stuck in a fan while watching youtube videos too. Although there sounds like there might be a few indirect benefits, like, if you were to go grocery shopping and the young and attractive cashier with her tight body would ask: Sarcasm, you are a frequent customer, I already know, but I'm required to ask, paper or plastic?

To which you could say: young and attractive cashier with a tight body, you know full well I can just put it in my wheel barrel, the the bags are not necessa-- good lord, have you hit second puberty or is that a push up bra that you're wearing. I do not remember your bust being that big.

The young and attractive cashier with a tight body would reply with something along the lines of: Why yes actually, it is a push up bra which I'm casually wearing to both work and school if by your imagination I am of age to attend it. It's even stuffed with toilet paper because I enjoy having deceptively exaggerated assets as it makes me feel much better about myself while attracting and exciting potential suitors, despite it being a disappointment to anyone that I were to take my shirt off in front of.  

You might follow up with: Plastic please, there doesn't seem to be any space left in my wheel barrel. My hands are full holding the immense weight of this wheel barrel and I'm becoming slightly dizzy, but I suppose I will be able to manage if I hang it off the edge. I won't be needing a cart. 

Of course this is purely hypothetical and I can only image the difficulties, you have my sympathy, that sounds annoying. I would much prefer paper.  :mellow:

I see you've got far too much time on your hands... But to be honest, I don't need push up bras in my life.

FBI at your door pretty quickly

Hahaha, nope. FBI can kiss my white Polish ass.

Ministry of StopIt!

I see you've got far too much time on your hands... But to be honest, I don't need push up bras in my life.

paper's due at 7 AM h6Ihb35.jpg?1

paper's due at 7 AM h6Ihb35.jpg?1

Yeah, I'm trying to integrate right now, and have an essay on the other monitor that I got no ideas for.

Yeah, I'm trying to integrate right now, and have an essay on the other monitor that I got no ideas for.

if you're doing approximation or by parts that must suck.

Oh, even worse than that. Trig subs.

zzzzzz

if you're doing approximation or by parts that must suck. 

Oh, even worse than that. Trig subs.