BattleCraft

Ill start out with my specs: 

i7 7700k 

GTX 1080ti FE

32GB corsair RAM

H100i V2 cooler

ASUS z270e mobo

1000 watt platinum corsair PSU

Okay, now to the issue, I downloaded the newest nvidia driver a couple days ago. Everything was fine. I was running rainbow six siege at about 80-90 fps ultra at 4K easy. I was playing sniper elite 4 at about 80 fps ultra 4K. So a couple days later, I buy fallout 4 on steam and download the 55GB texture pack and PUBG. I start up fallout before the texture pack downloads and I notice it's capped at 60fps (not sure if that's normal). Weird, I thought. So I close out of the game and let the texture pack and PUBG finish downloading. I'm basically falling asleep as they are finishing up so right when they finished, I turn my PC off. I get up the next morning and start up Rainbow six siege. It's struggling to hit 40 fps on the same settings as yesterday. Sniper elite is struggling to hit 60 now. I deleted and reinstalled the drivers, deleted the Xbox app, and restarted my pc. No difference. I downloaded afterburner to test GPU usage and it's at 100% when dipping this low. I've tried reverting to the previous driver, no help. Do I have to order a replacement GPU? I'm not sure what could have caused this. 1440p seems to run at the fps 4K was running at. Could it be my monitor causing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone overclock? Did you try using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

2 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

Use DDU and reinstall drivers

I've tried that unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Anyone overclock? Did you try using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller)

No overclocking. I have tried DDU. No difference.

Just now, BattleCraft said:

No overclocking. I have tried DDU. No difference.

Whats your GPU Usage on Idle?

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

Just now, CmzPlusHardware said:

Whats your GPU Usage on Idle?

I haven't checked it on idle. I've only checked it while running the rainbow 6 siege benchmark. 

25 minutes ago, BattleCraft said:

I haven't checked it on idle. I've only checked it while running the rainbow 6 siege benchmark. 

what are the clocks while ingame?

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

13 minutes ago, McHox said:

what are the clocks while ingame?

I was following someone's advice and looked only at the GPU usage and frames. I'm not home right now or I'd check.