looking for laptop at 60000 indian rupees

i decided to buy a laptop at 60000 rupees im confused with other sites on google to find with is better 

please help me to find

Okay.  Budget.  We've got at least something here to work with.

Use case? Is this for school? Gaming? AutoCAD? Video Editing?  What kind of workload is it going to have?

Does it need to be super portable? 

60,000 Indian Rupees = ~$930 US.  So maybe the Inspiron 7000 series if you're just looking for a good all-round laptop.

i am programmer at TCS company laptop for easy to carry

Dedicated Graphics.  Do you need it to perform for games, video editing, etc?

11 minutes ago, Naga Ravi said:

i don't know what dgpu means 

dGPU-Dedicated Graphics Processing Unit (Good for Gaming)

iGPU=Intergrated Graphics Processing Unit (Good for Day-to-Day Work)

PC Specs:Custom Built PC

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

Laptop Specs:Acer TravelMate 8472

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

12 minutes ago, Naga Ravi said:

i don't know what dgpu means 

Discrete Graphics Processing Unit. It's just a more powerful GPU, as it has it's own memory, power, etc. Most laptops have an iGPU, or Integrated Graphics Processing Unit, which is on the CPU and shares the system memory and CPU power. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

25 minutes ago, CerberusLabrat said:

60,000 Indian Rupees = ~$930 US.  So maybe the Inspiron 7000 series if you're just looking for a good all-round laptop.

India isn't like that,i live there,and things are overpriced a lot than the USD MSRP.

1 minute ago, Naga Ravi said:

no need of DGPU 

You want to spend full ₹60000 or you want to save some? There are very cheap laptops without a dGPU.

CPU:AMD Ryzen 3 1200 GPU:Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 TI Mini RAM:Corsair Vengence 2400 MHz DDR4 Motherboard:ASUS Prime B350M-A AM4 Motherboard Case:Corsair 100R PSU:Corsair VS450 

CPU:Intel Core i5 560M Memory:2GB DDR3 CPU:Intel HD Graphics Case:Its a Laptop Motherboard:Laptop Motherboard

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2017 at 9:01 PM, Gaurav S Rao said:

India isn't like that,i live there,and things are overpriced a lot than the USD MSRP.

You want to spend full ₹60000 or you want to save some? There are very cheap laptops without a dGPU.

When i was trying to do my work on my old i5 5th gen 4gb DDR3 1gb GPU laptop it take 5 hours to execute my program 

My work is Text analytics - Cosine similarity Algorithm using NLTK packages. Single file takes 15mb

My company offer a PC with my own configuration 

Give me a good configuration for my work

6 hours ago, Naga Ravi said:

When i was trying to do my work on my old i5 5th gen 4gb DDR3 1gb GPU laptop it take 5 hours to execute my program 

My work is Text analytics - Cosine similarity Algorithm using NLTK packages. Single file takes 15mb

My company offer a PC with my own configuration 

Give me a good configuration for my work

Really that new of a laptop is a problem? My i5 3rd gen with 4 GB ram and Intergrated graphics does the jobe,a real fix without spending a lot for your old laptop would be 

1.Reinstalling the Operating System

2.Put a SSD and Install the OS on that

Both for cheap

I will search for the laptop for your recommendation,and tell it to you when i find it