Mini Itx PC with a GTX 1060 6 gb

EliZaBETH
5 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

How about something like this

Only problem is that the motherboard is not available yet. wait a few weeks.

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz 6-Core Processor  ($218.58 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: Biostar - X370GTN Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($126.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: SK hynix - SL308 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($87.88 @ OutletPC)
Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($48.33 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: Zotac - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB Mini Video Card  ($334.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Silverstone - Sugo SG13B Mini ITX Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Silverstone - Strider Gold 450W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular SFX Power Supply  ($87.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $944.75
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-05-29 03:18 EDT-0400

So in a few weeks time things can change? I am building my pc about a month later.

Just now, EliZaBETH said:

So in a few weeks time things can change? I am building my pc about a month later.

Yeah, in a month there will most likely be some ITX Ryzen motherboards available.

also, VEGA will most likely be out, and you can put one of those in your PC for lots more performance if AMD doesn't disappoint.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Yeah, in a month there will most likely be some ITX Ryzen motherboards available.

also, VEGA will most likely be out, and you can put one of those in your PC for lots more performance if AMD doesn't disappoint.

oh yeah almost forgot about VEGA. I hope a gtx 1060 equivilent is cheaper than the 1060. The reason i chose the 1060 is because gtx 980 and rx 470 and 480 are more expensive than the 1060 in korea. Are there any pricing details on VEGA?

1 minute ago, EliZaBETH said:

oh yeah almost forgot about VEGA. I hope a gtx 1060 equivilent is cheaper than the 1060. The reason i chose the 1060 is because gtx 980 and rx 470 and 480 are more expensive than the 1060 in korea. Are there any pricing details on VEGA?

They already have their 1060 equivalent, the RX 480/580

They will be releasing a 1070, 1080, and probably 1080Ti competitor, which will probably be the same price for more performance, or the same performance for less price. one of the two.

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

5 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

They already have their 1060 equivalent, the RX 480/580

They will be releasing a 1070, 1080, and probably 1080Ti competitor, which will probably be the same price for more performance, or the same performance for less price. one of the two.

I guess on that note i will stick with the 1060. In korea rx 480/580 8gb varient is around $100+. Besides I was always on the green team. Making a huge decision to choose red for cpu.

I guess on that note i will stick with the 1060. In korea rx 480/580 8gb varient is around $100+.

Come back in a month when you are ready to make a final parts list, and link a Korean online store so we can see prices. That way we will be able to make you the best list. new tech changes fast in the GPU industry, so in a month, new GPUs will be out, ITX Ryzen motherboards will be out, and the whole landscape of tech will change a bit. so come back then to get the best, most accurate list.

Desktop:

Laptop:

2 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Come back in a month when you are ready to make a final parts list, and link a Korean online store so we can see prices. That way we will be able to make you the best list. new tech changes fast in the GPU industry, so in a month, new GPUs will be out, ITX Ryzen motherboards will be out, and the whole landscape of tech will change a bit. so come back then to get the best, most accurate list.

thanks for the info. really appreciate it. It is true that things change really quickly.

4 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

www.danawa.com. You should have a money calculator nearby.

www.danawa.com. You should have a money calculator nearby.

I'm not going to make you a list now, because by the time you need to use the list, it will be outdated.

when you're ready to buy parts, make a new post asking for a list.

Desktop:

Laptop:

7 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

I'm not going to make you a list now, because by the time you need to use the list, it will be outdated.

when you're ready to buy parts, make a new post asking for a list.

thanks man.

6 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

No.

Forgot to change that, see the recommended PSU in my signature

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol