Project N.V. - A watercooling adventure

p0Pe

This has to be one of the most innovative builds I have seen in a long time. Amazing!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

Nuts! Well dome

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

That case is massive! The use of the all encompassing waterblock and different color coolants is awesome, well done!

Corsair Obsidian 800D - Intel 4770K - Asus Z87 Deluxe - Asus GTX 780 DirectCU II - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB 1866mhz - Antec HCP 1000W - 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB - 2TB WD Black - Corsair AF/SP Series 120/140mm Fans - Corsair H100i - Lamptron Touch - Asus Essence STX - MDPC Sleeving - Corsair M95 Mouse - Ducky Shine 3  

WOW :o

Corsair 350d, Asus Gryphon Z87, Intel i5 4670k 4.5 GHz, Corsair H100i, Corsair Vengence 16gb 1600 MHz,

AMD Radeon 260x, Corsair CX600, OCZ Vetex 450 128gb, Seagate 2 TB 

Nothing to say but. WOW

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

that is a really cool bridge you have on that motherboard

Thank you! Also took quite some time to design:)

I don't like the colours of the fluid but otherwise WOW! Speechless

Cant please everyone:D The colors was chosen to make the large reservoir stand out better so that you could see the fluid intersect. In the large scale, pastel red would proberly have worked better.

This has to be one of the most innovative builds I have seen in a long time. Amazing!

Thank you! I will post a few of my other mods in the next weeks also:)

Nuts! Well dome

Thanks! It should have plenty of place to store nuts if you into that.

Holy crap, it's so beautiful! :o

It is as heavy as it is beautiful:P

That case is massive! The use of the all encompassing waterblock and different color coolants is awesome, well done!

Thanks! And yes, it will be the last time I do a build in a case this big. Mini itx is the way to go:D

WOW :o

im sorry but, WHAT?

WHAT?

WHAT?

WHAAAAAAAAAAT?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

You just made the best build ive ever seen

By far

Honored that you think so:)

Nothing to say but. WOW

Thanks!

Just got a PSU home for the next build! All the other parts should be here late next week! Cant wait to get started and show you guys:D

You, sir, deserve a cookie!

Love your work there! I hope you can make money with these. You really deserve to. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

WOW, Just Wow!! Best build i ever seen. A true Inspiration :) 

DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD T_T

AMD A10 6800k Overclocked | R9 290x | 1200w PSU | NZXT H230 Case | 16GB Corsair Tactical Tracer | 2 x 2 TB HDD's | 4x 120GB SSD's | 

You, sir, deserve a cookie!

Love your work there! I hope you can make money with these. You really deserve to. 

Thank you! This was actually a client build. But it is not very often you find people who are willing to pay the insane amount of cash a build like this costs. I have also had to deal with far to many people going "duuuuuuh why did it cost that much, I could build a similar system for half of that bluuuuaahhha"

People tend to think that custom work cost 100$, a thank you and a mention in their worklog:P

WOW, Just Wow!! Best build i ever seen. A true Inspiration :)

Thank you very much!

DAMN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD T_T

Thank yoooooooooooouuuuuuu :D

I am one proud Dane. That build is pure madness Hans Peder i will be looking forward  to future builds from you.

Jakob

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling

Mona Lisa of computer builds (besides Paul Tan), great build but the motherboard looks like a joke to the case

$$金Trill金$$

Mona Lisa of computer builds (besides Paul Tan), great build but the motherboard looks like a joke to the case

Yeah, a dual socket motherboard would have fittet better, and would also have made for a bit more interesting motherboard interconnect plate for the watercooling.

Guess I will have to source a 4 socket server motherboard and do this with some day:D Could be insane!

Something like this would be brutal:

S8812_2D_S1.jpg

Holy sweet Jesus.... I thought Snef was building god....

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

wow, what a spectacular piece of art. this thing is just gorgeous!

i love how you used a custom acrylic block to link all of the motherboard components together.

Desktop: CM Elite 130 - Corsair CX600M PSU - Asus Maximus VI Impact - Intel Core i7-4790K (@4.4GHz) - Corsair H80i - 2x8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 - Asus DirectCUII Radeon R9 290 - 250GB Samsung EVO SSD + 4TB WD Red HDD

Laptop: Asus N56DP-DH11 (AMD A10-4600M - Radeon HD7730M) -------------------------------------------------------- I know, I'm a bit of an AMD fanboy --------------------------------------------------------

"It's not what you drive; it's how you drive it."   ~~Jeremy Clark, TopGear

Oh my Goodness, this is the best and most high quality build i have EVER seen.

I know there is some real good builds on this forum, but wow this is far the best ever.

you should be working in a F1 team or aviation factory or something, or start your own business with custom builds for rich customers.

10 / 10

got to love Asus components

I'm going to need a tissue ASAP

CPU:   Intel I5 3570K @ 4,6 GHZ   -- MOBO: Asrock Z77-Extreme4 -- GPU: EVGA GTX 770 2GB -- PSU:Corsair TX750M -- R AM: 16 GB 1333 MHz -- HDD: 2x 2TB -- 1x 120 GB HyperX SSD -- AUDIO: Creative Audigy 2 -- CASE: Fractal Design R4

-- Actually Like Windows 8 --

I also saw this on Overclock.net. This is one beast of a machine.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Holy sweet Jesus.... I thought Snef was building god....

You did not think:) That man makes brilliant computers!

wow, what a spectacular piece of art. this thing is just gorgeous!

i love how you used a custom acrylic block to link all of the motherboard components together.

Glad you like them:D They took way to much time to make!

Is it loud and at what rpm do the fans run?

Its wisper quiet. Most of the fans does not run at all, and the ones that does runs at 5-600 rpm.

Oh my Goodness, this is the best and most high quality build i have EVER seen.

I know there is some real good builds on this forum, but wow this is far the best ever.

you should be working in a F1 team or aviation factory or something, or start your own business with custom builds for rich customers.

10 / 10

Thank you very much! I hope you will enjoy my next build just as much! :)

I'm going to need a tissue ASAP

Haha, you can never have to much tissue ;P

Epic!!!!!!

Thank you!

I also saw this on Overclock.net. This is one beast of a machine.

Thank you very much!

A little teaser from my next project:

22.jpg