Project N.V. - A watercooling adventure

p0Pe

Oh man... so beautiful.  Nicely done  :D.  

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Oh Snap! This gonna be epic.

I sure hope so:D An estimate is that each side will take 48 hours to mill -_-

Wish I could make my build this epic.

You can:) It just takes time and dedication. 

Oh man... so beautiful.  Nicely done  :D.  

Thank you very much:D

• 4 weeks later...

Simply stunning better than S*X it's self xD ,do you have any benchmarks ? would love to see what they are. !!!

Amazing mate Amazing ...

Case: | TT Core x71 | Mobo: | Gigabyte Aorus Elite DDR4 | Cpu: 13600K | 1.270V | P-Core 5.6GHZ | E-Core 3.9GHZ | Cpu Block: EK Quantum Velocity2 | Ram: Team T-Force Vulcan Z 4x8GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Gpu: Gigabyte GTX G1 970 Bios Hacked 1.275V | Gpu Block: EK | Cooling: Custom Loop | Rads: 4 | PSU: Corsair RM 1000w

Simply stunning better than S*X it's self xD ,do you have any benchmarks ? would love to see what they are. !!!

Amazing mate Amazing ...

I never got around making any no:D Benchmarks is not a real interest for me :/ I just like to build pc´s that looks good:D

And while on the topic - Project N.V. is nominated for bit-tech´s mod of the year!

http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=266110

Head over there, check some of the awesome mods out, and get your vote in! 

• 3 weeks later...

I came.

I saw.

I came.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

Thats beautiful!

CPU: i5 3570k                                 PSU: CX650 Corsair                 SSD: 128GB Samsung 840

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance     Case: Zalman Z11                    HDD: 500Gb Toshiba & 1TB Western Digital

MOBO: ASrock Extreme 4 Z77        GPU: GTX 770

• 2 months later...

I came.

I saw.

I came.

Veni Vidi Veni :D

I literally cant look at another computer the same! So unreal!

I am glad you like it. I hope you will look at my next one with somewhat the same eyes:D

Thats beautiful!

Thank you man!

The video for this build have almost reached 230.000 views. More than I thought it would ever reach :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVPehMaHgM8

• 9 months later...

That's so amazing! Where or how do you produced the plexi bridges? I'd love to have something similar.

• 1 month later...

That's so amazing! Where or how do you produced the plexi bridges? I'd love to have something similar.

Sorry for the late reply!

I designed it myself, and got Nate over at www.e22.biz to cut it for me :)

• 2 weeks later...

Your build is just beautiful. Do you maybe have some cad files of the custom reservoir (the small one) and the gpu bridge? I'm planning to make one my self and it would make it a lot easier.

• 6 months later...

Your build is just beautiful. Do you maybe have some cad files of the custom reservoir (the small one) and the gpu bridge? I'm planning to make one my self and it would make it a lot easier.

Sorry for the late answer. To be honest you are better off making some completely from scratch. Trying to work along on another design is always a pain to do, and often gives a worse result than simply just starting from scratch.