2GB Vram is still fine for todays games.

UglyDuckiling
Just now, Nickathom said:

yes, tell us more about the size of your dick

Smaller than average, i'm Asian.

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.

Just now, UglyDuckiling said:

See if i was truly wrong i would have been corrected by now, but none of that has happened because no one formulated an answer based with evidence, it's just garbage answers to ride popularity.

Unlucky for you small brained people.

you have been corrected several times. 
youre just too dense to realize it.

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

1 minute ago, UglyDuckiling said:

I'm far superior to all of you, i can see everything that is going on, you idiot's are too blind and trying to ride the popularity train with each other.

"I" when referring to one's self is capitalised.

maxresdefault.jpg

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

And win.

well, whatever makes you happy. 

See if i was truly wrong i would have been corrected by now, but none of that has happened because no one formulated an answer based with evidence, it's just garbage answers to ride popularity.

Unlucky for you small brained people.

i dont even remember what this thread is about,just too funny 

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

Just now, Nexxus said:

"I" when referring to one's self is capitalised.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is a larger showing of low intelligence, when no argument, grammar warrior your way through.

Ryzen 1700 @ 4.1ghz - 16GB 2400mhz Ripjaws V - ASUS ROG Crosshair VI - RX 580 Strix Crossfire.

8 pages of drivel, we are doing well boys, let's keep going, i'm drinking iced tea to this.

1 minute ago, McHox said:

"36 fps smooth" below 1080p heck it was lower than 720p

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

This is a larger showing of low intelligence, when no argument, grammar warrior your way through.

btw 2gb is not "still fine",low end

i7 4790K | 4.5ghz @1.19v / 1080 ti strix oc  / Asus Z97 Pro Gamer  / 970 Evo 500GB | 850 Evo 500GB / Corsair 780t white|window  

PG279Q | VG248QE/ Corsair ax860i   /   Corsair H110i GTX   /  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 2400mhz /

he was making a joke lmao
didnt realize the massive fucking meme?

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Just now, XenosTech said:

"36 fps smooth" below 1080p heck it was lower than 720p

Reading comprehension not good with this one.

Just now, McHox said:

I think it was about how he played one really optimized game and got horrible "smooth" performance :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I actually am impressed how influencial i am, and people here will just go for it like it's a model naked.

you really are a glass house type of person. 

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

you really are a glass house type of person. 

Ummhmm keep going with your low intelligence.

I actually am impressed how influencial i am, and people here will just go for it like it's a model naked.

it's more of, we are paying to cover up. 

Welp when I spend 99% of my time in hibernation... who needs to comprehend anything. 

Am I rite guys ?

CPU: Intel i7 7700K | GPU: ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Seasonic X-1250 (faulty) | Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB 3200Mhz 16GB | OS Drive: Western Digital Black NVMe 250GB | Game Drive(s): Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Hitachi 7K3000 3TB 3.5" | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z270x Gaming 7 | Case: Fractal Design Define S (No Window and modded front Panel) | Monitor(s): Dell S2716DG G-Sync 144Hz, Acer R240HY 60Hz (Dead) | Keyboard: G.SKILL RIPJAWS KM780R MX | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310 (Striked out parts are sold or dead, awaiting zen2 parts)

just remember we're laughing at you not with you

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

it's more of, we are paying to cover up. 

Cover up your own low intelligence replies?

Just now, XenosTech said:

Welp when I spend 99% of my time in hibernation... who needs to comprehend anything. 

Am I rite guys ?

True, i'm a cave bear, i'm only there for my young and the salmon.

My argument has been laid out, you refused to comment on it, or offer any evidence otherwise, cause I have a TON of it sitting in tabs, I just can't be bothered posting anymore it cause you can't be bothered to reply with any more than "nuh-uh your wrong" and be a xenophobe. I'm just taking the piss out of you now, and you claiming to be superior to us, while not catching that error multiple time yet it clearly not being an act of laziness since you capitalize your sentence every time, it was simply too good to pass up on.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

I think it was about how he played one really optimized game and got horrible "smooth" performance :)

this demonstrates his complete lack of comprehension regarding computers. while 2 gigs is enough for most games, vram WILL be compressed and sent to ram if the gpu runs out. this reduces framerate, so no matter what you say, the reason your fps was so low has a 99% chance of being vram compression

13700k, 3070, 32GB@3200

Just now, Nexxus said:

My argument has been laid out, you refused to comment on it, or offer any evidence otherwise, cause I have a TON of it sitting in tabs, I just can't be bothered posting anymore it cause you can't be bothered to reply with any more than "nuh-uh your wrong" and be a xenophobe. I'm just taking the piss out of you now, and you claiming to be superior to us, while not catching that error multiple time yet it clearly not being an act of laziness since you capitalize your sentence every time, it was simply too good to pass up on.

My part of the game vs your part of the game.

It's like showing this is Germany and this is this in Germany, then comparing it to a similar thing in India.