pacoeltaco1
Go to solution Solved by stealth80,
2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

@stealth80 has a white 303 i believe

yup, here ya go

9gJZ6v5.jpg?1

LAT494g.jpg

ESdtqpA.jpg?1

Hello, I have been looking at the InWin 303 white for my next build, but I'm not sure how it will look with a full setup inside. If anyone could post pics of their build in an InWin 303, I would appreciate it greatly.  Thank you in advance for anyone willing to help!

6 minutes ago, pacoeltaco1 said:

Hello, I have been looking at the InWin 303 white for my next build, but I'm not sure how it will look with a full setup inside. If anyone could post pics of their build in an InWin 303, I would appreciate it greatly.  Thank you in advance for anyone willing to help!

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/6v38TW

https://pcpartpicker.com/builds/by_part/WMbkcf

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

yup, here ya go

9gJZ6v5.jpg?1

LAT494g.jpg

ESdtqpA.jpg?1

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Thank you everyone for helping to get these for me! I'm sorry for the late reply, didn't have a chance to check until now.  That really is a beautiful case. And a great build to go with it 

1 hour ago, stealth80 said:

yup, here ya go

9gJZ6v5.jpg?1

LAT494g.jpg

ESdtqpA.jpg?1

Thank you very much! What a beautiful build you have, by the way.  I was a little worried how the cable management would look with the openings provided but that is pretty sleek.  Have a nice day!