Good and cheap laptop for editing?

What is a good and cheap laptop that is good for editing and recording clips? Budget: under $200

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

older Thinkpad with 2nd or 3rd gen i7. 

Link plz

2 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

Link plz

can't post ebay links i will pm you

4 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

can't post ebay links i will pm you

Ok ty

Lets not pretend.

There is no such thing as "good" cheap laptop under $200. Sorry to break it to you.

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

Lets not pretend.

There is no such thing as "good" cheap laptop under $200. Sorry to break it to you.

a thinkpad is good for editing, an older one with 3rd gen i7 can do it well long as op keeps, expectations in check. 

13 minutes ago, DES7OY3R said:

editing and recording clips? Budget: under $200

you're gonna be hard pressed finding anything at all under $200, let alone something good ;)

2 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

a thinkpad is good for editing, an older one with 3rd gen i7 can do it well long as op keeps, expectations in check. 

Adjective "good" isn't in check in my eyes. $800 and up is where you get first usable laptops.. 

Anything below that is wasting your money. Dave Lee talked about it, Linus talked about it and many other youtubers.. Under a certain money tresh-hold nothing is worth your money in terms of laptops.

2 minutes ago, Light-Yagami said:

Adjective "good" isn't in check in my eyes. $800 and up is where you get first usable laptops.. 

Anything below that is wasting your money. Dave Lee talked about it, Linus talked about it and many other youtubers.. Under a certain money tresh-hold nothing is worth your money in terms of laptops.

but used

My life

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

really? i can bet you an old Thinkpad will outlast most 800usd shitty asus computers. good is subjective, for OPs needs a thinkpad will be enough. if OP was looking for a cheap editing laptop a dell Inspiron would have been the answer. 

29 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

really? i can bet you an old Thinkpad will outlast most 800usd shitty asus computers. good is subjective, for OPs needs a thinkpad will be enough. if OP was looking for a cheap editing laptop a dell Inspiron would have been the answer. 

Thinkpads are the Nokias of laptops.You could drop one down a mountain and it'll be fine

My life