Razer ManOwar or Razer Kraken V2.....

Rulzz
Go to solution Solved by Janocte,
On 5/5/2017 at 4:37 AM, Imaginary Friend said:

If you need to get one from razer... then man o war is a good option. ( hyperx cloud 2 is better tho...)

review -> 

Agreed. Hyper X cloud II's or the Sennheiser’s GSP 300's. The razer build quality for headsets just isn't up to snuff. While its true that they are comfortable to wear over long sessions and they do have descent cans, the mic is very middle-of-the-road and the plastic (even creaky) structure of the headphones does not inspire confidence if you happen to drop them.

best of luck in your final decision.

recently i hav been playing CSgo... so i requited a good quality gaming head phone...

my budget is around 100-120$ 

which one should i buy from these two..... or u can suggest any other gaming head phone........

For pure gaming, Audio Technica AD700X's. Razer headphones have good mics and RGB but are terrible at producing good sound.

Neither. Razer are crap in their audio department.

Hyperx cloud core / cloud 1 will be better than all of Razer headsets. Of just stick with a proper headphone + standalone mic, ex: ad700 + modmic or something like a lavalier mic..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

Just now, Nimrodor said:

For pure gaming, Audio Technica AD700X's. Razer headphones have good mics and RGB but are terrible at producing good sound.

as an owner of razer headsets no the mic sounds like shit i'm currently using a webcam over it. i'm only using it because it sounds good 

Neither. Razer's track record with audio products is less than stellar. 

If you just want headphones, I would recommed either the Sennheiser HD558s or the Audio-Technica ATH AD500X or AD700X (depending on current pricing). 

They would give you a much better value and would be much better for gaming. 

If you want a head set, I would just go with the HyperX Clouds. They're good enough for a headset, I guess. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Just now, Volbet said:

Neither. Razer track record with audio products is less than stellar. 

If you just want headphones, I would recommed neither the Sennheiser HD558s or the Audio-Technica ATH AD500X or AD700X (depending on current pricing). 

They would give you a much better value and would be much better for gaming. 

If you want a head set, I would just go with the HyperX Clouds. They're good enough for a headset, I guess. 

Wait if you recommend neither of these hiser headphones what do you recommend

If you need to get one from razer... then man o war is a good option. ( hyperx cloud 2 is better tho...)

review -> 

I noticed something, post something with "Razer" tag in Audio section and everyone will bring their expensive pitchforks xD

1 minute ago, Alaradia said:

He mentioned AD500X or 700X, which are famous for their gaming performance..

EDIT: few words..

Cpu R5 1600 @3.7ghz - MB Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 - RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GBx2 @3000mhz - GPU Palit GTX 1070ti Dual - Storage Kingston FuryX 120GB SSD, WD 500GB Green HDD, Seagate 1TB HDD - PSU Seasonic X650 - Case Sharkoon S25-W - Display Zowie XL2411 - Peripherals Filco Ninja Browns, Zowie FK2 & Qck Hyperbeast Ed.

Ahh, the wonderful world of being a god damn spaz when it comes to writing and proof reading. 

I have fixed it now. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1 minute ago, nicobombai said:

I noticed something, post something with "Razer" tag in Audio section and everyone will bring their expensive pitchforks xD

He mentioned AD500X or 700X, which are the best for gaming at their price points..

he said " I would recommed neither the Sennheiser HD558s or the Audio-Technica ATH AD500X or AD700X" which mean he doesn't recommend any of those he fixed it

he said " I would recommed neither the Sennheiser HD558s or the Audio-Technica ATH AD500X or AD700X" which mean he doesn't recommend any of those

EDIT: All fixed..

9 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

as an owner of razer headsets no the mic sounds like shit i'm currently using a webcam over it. i'm only using it because it sounds good 

Which ones do you have? I've only tried the mic on the 7.1 V2's and it sounded pretty darn good for a headset. Kraken 7.1 V1's were awful on the playback with flabby bass smothering the entire midrange and no soundstage; 7.1 V2's improved the FR curve quite a bit (still too much bass but not nearly as bad). 

11 minutes ago, nicobombai said:

Honestly this entire forum can be an anti-Razer circlejerk.

"Hey guys, I was thinking of getting a new mouse for CS:GO. I have 20.5cm hands, use a palm grip, play at low sensitivity, like well-defined steps on the scroll wheel, and want RGB. I was thinking of the Deathadder Elite or maybe the EC1-A. Anyone have other suggestions?"

"Razer mice suck, get a G502. It's the best mouse for everything."

1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

Which ones do you have? I've only tried the mic on the 7.1 V2's and it sounded pretty darn good for a headset. Kraken 7.1 V1's were awful on the playback with flabby bass smothering the entire midrange and no soundstage; 7.1 V2's improved the FR curve quite a bit (still too much bass but not nearly as bad). 

"Hey guys, I was thinking of getting a new mouse for CS:GO. I have 20.5cm hands, use a palm grip, play at low sensitivity, like well-defined steps on the scroll wheel, and want RGB. I was thinking of the Deathadder Elite or maybe the EC1-A. Anyone have other suggestions?"

tiamat 7.1 i love them the mic isnt great though and desk mics are a better option any ways a snow balls cheap

1 minute ago, Nimrodor said:

While I agree, Razer's mice and peripherals mostly suck. Saving grace for the mice is the DeathAdder line.

DA Chroma is nice but the double click issue plagues it, and I haven't heard anything negative about the Elite. I've seen the keyboards break and the headphones rust lmfao

idk

4 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

Surprisingly, i'm neutral with their mice, i got DA & Lachesis when they first came out, both served me well for 2 years respectively.. Then i got my MX518, damn those are built like a tank, 5 years then finally it gave out LOL..

It's just their headsets are soo overpriced and sounds bad..

1 minute ago, Droidbot said:

While I agree, Razer's mice and peripherals mostly suck. Saving grace for the mice is the DeathAdder line.

DA Chroma is nice but the double click issue plagues it, and I haven't heard anything negative about the Elite. I've seen the keyboards break and the headphones rust lmfao

their naga is also pretty great

so the conclusion is i shouldnt buy any of those i mentioned above :( .............>>>>> 

2 minutes ago, Rulzz said:

so the conclusion is i shouldnt buy any of those i mentioned above :( .............>>>>> 

Nah just buy what you want post anything purely opinion based on the internet and your going to be told its shit

49 minutes ago, Nimrodor said:

True, the G502 is an extremely overrated mouse in this forum. It's not as special and universal as people claim it to be, nor it is perfect.

Razer's headphones are subpar though given the competition, both from sound quality and durability standpoint. The praise the HyperX Cloud gets is justified and if OP doesn't really need a mic, it's better to spend money for proper headphones.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

42 minutes ago, Rulzz said:

To be honest no, but if you like it, then go ahead.

We are here just to post our opinion about the product since we have tried them and other alternatives mentioned too..

1 minute ago, nicobombai said:

To be honest no, but if you like it, then go ahead.

We are here just to post our opinion about the product since we have tried them and other alternatives mentioned too..

actually if ur opinion is no matter to me i wouldn't post this topic here... but i am afraid the products u are suggesting may not available where  i live........>>>> so hiper x cloud 2 is good for gaming.... right..........>>> 

22 minutes ago, Pandalf said:

True, the G502 is an extremely overrated mouse in this forum. It's not as special and universal as people claim it to be, nor it is perfect.

Razer's headphones are subpar though given the competition, both from sound quality and durability standpoint. The praise the HyperX Cloud gets is justified and if OP doesn't really need a mic, it's better to spend money for proper headphones.

which do u prefer as proper headphone.........>>>>>>

2 minutes ago, Rulzz said:

actually if ur opinion is no matter to me i wouldn't post this topic here... but i am afraid the products u are suggesting may not available where  i live........>>>> so hiper x cloud 2 is good for gaming.... right..........>>> 

Where do you live exactly?

HyperX is mostly available everywhere, even a neglected asian country like mine has it..

HyperX Cloud is a better headset than Razers... That's right..

2 hours ago, Rulzz said:

no, conclusion is you should get hd558 or ath ad5000

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

• 1 month later...

Can't fully agree with you, Razer-haters. I've also thought, that Razer headphones are no good (because first gen Krakens are no good and i've heard only them), but few days ago I changed my opinion when I heard Kraken Pro V2. From my own listening experience (I'm a musician, my current headphones are Sony MDR-10RBT, Creative Tactic3D Wrath Wireless and some others), they sound pretty good! 

But worth noting, that you may need a good soundcard to unleash their full potential.