1070 DESTROYER

Hello guys it`s rage here and today i want you beautiful guys and women to help new upgrade my gpu i want to know if there is any gpu that is close or better then the 1070 but cost around 100 dollars less 

Your not going to get a GPU for $100 that beats a 1070. Maybe look at the RX  580 8GB though as it is slightly faster than a 1060. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

Just now, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Your not going to get a GPU for $100 that beats a 1070. Maybe look at the RX  580 8GB though as it is slightly faster than a 1060. 

is said beat it or close to it for less money 

Just now, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Your not going to get a GPU for $100 that beats a 1070

He said $100 less

And I don't think so, the 580 is a little better than the 1060 like he said, what do you plan on using it for?

That's... not how it works. Aside from that, we need more information - what are the specs of the machine you're upgrading? What are you replacing? What's your actual budget? Where are you located?

1 minute ago, n00bmlg said:

He said $100 less

And I don't think so, the 580 is a little better than the 1060 like he said, what do you plan on using it for?

Point still stands lol

1 minute ago, Jade said:

That's... not how it works. Aside from that, we need more information - what are the specs of the machine you're upgrading? What are you replacing? What's your actual budget? Where are you located?

3 minutes ago, n00bmlg said:

He said $100 less

4 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

this is ,my cpu Intel Core i3-4330

i hve 8 gb of ddr 3 ram 1600 

and i want a old or new gpu 

that is close to the 1070 but lower price 

Maybe if you get really lucky with a used 980Ti

or wait for Vega?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Since AMD has not yet released a current-generation card faster than the RX 580, your options for GTX 1070-like performance are the GTX 980 Ti, or R9 Fury X. The performance bracket that the 1070 fits into has always cost $350 and up. There is no brand new card that performs the same and is $100 less. Economics, and etc.

The 980 Ti can supposedly end up somewhat faster than a 1070 when overclocked, but you'll probably have to buy second-hand for the pricing to make any sense at all. I still see them for $600+ on Newegg.

The Fury X can be close to the 1070 in some games, but I think it's clearly the slower card on the whole. And like the 980 Ti you may have issues finding a new one in stock at a reasonable price.

Just now, YOUWILLRAGE said:

A 1070, with an i3.....what gpu do you have currently and what resolution do you play at?

2 minutes ago, YOUWILLRAGE said:

Why would you pair a 1070 with an i3?

also r9 fury x or 980ti used 

5 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

Maybe if you get really lucky with a used 980Ti

or wait for Vega?

good shout, my mate grabbed one off ebay for £270

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

7 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

Point still stands lol

3 minutes ago, typographie said:

Since AMD has not yet released a current-generation card faster than the RX 580, your options for GTX 1070-like performance are the GTX 980 Ti, or R9 Fury X. The performance bracket that the 1070 fits into has always cost $350 and up. There is no brand new card that performs the same and is $100 less. Economics, and etc.

The 980 Ti can supposedly end up somewhat faster than a 1070 when overclocked, but you'll probably have to buy second-hand for the pricing to make any sense at all. I still see them for $600+ on Newegg.

The Fury X can be close to the 1070 in some games, but I think it's clearly the slower card on the whole. And like the 980 Ti you may have issues finding a new one in stock at a reasonable price.

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Go used 980 ti or bstock from evga

You should focus on a cpu upgrade..?

i am using a shitty gpu i buy my pc pre build :(:( so this will be a big upgrade for me i want a gpu with similar performance to the 1070 help me guys i dont want to go over 270 

Just now, YOUWILLRAGE said:

i am using a shitty gpu i buy my pc pre build :(:( so this will be a big upgrade for me i want a gpu with similar performance to the 1070 help me guys i dont want to go over 270 

That's not how money works. You won't get something close to the performance of the 1070 for that much less, unless you get lucky on ebay...

1 minute ago, YOUWILLRAGE said:

You're asking for too much power for so less. Unless you go used or refurbished high end cards you're not going to get matching performance of a 1070.. or just buy a new 580

Just now, Aytex said:

fury You're asking for too much power for so less. Unless you go used or refurbished high end cards you're not going to get matching performance of a 1070.. or just buy a new 580

1 minute ago, K0MP4CT said:

That's not how money works. You won't get something close to the performance of the 1070 for that much less, unless you get lucky on ebay...

what about the r9 fury or the 980 ti 

Let's see, the only thing that "destroys" a GTX 1070 is a GTX 1080 Ti or a Pascal Titan. Good luck finding those for cheap.

Just now, Aytex said:

You're asking for too much power for so less. Unless you go used or refurbished high end cards you're not going to get matching performance of a 1070.. or just buy a new 580

I had to do a double take, because I was like "a new GTX 580? Those bastard merchants are still charging almost near MSRP for those!"

Low end prebuild systems might not have a psu that supports 980ti. Also check that you have enough space inside the case.

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

3 minutes ago, Tam3n said:

Low end prebuild systems might not have a psu that supports 980ti. Also check that you have enough space inside the case.

yeah i know i will get a psu soon and my case can get it ty bb ty to all tons of love bb 

10 minutes ago, M.Yurizaki said:

I think OP is trying to invoke his username on everyone.

11 minutes ago, Aytex said:

Why are not reading what everyone says..

14 minutes ago, K0MP4CT said:

14 minutes ago, YOUWILLRAGE said:

We can't invent a product for you that doesn't exist. If that's your budget, you'll need to find a cheaper card. The RX 580 or GTX 1060 are good alternatives, and frankly you don't want an i3-4330 if you're shooting for GTX 1070-level performance anyway.

Tell us about your monitor. What's the resolution and refresh rate? Also, what games are you going to be playing, at what settings, and what framerates do you hope to achieve?

24 minutes ago, typographie said:

Plus isn't the Fury X hella expensive?

"There is a fine line between not listening, and not caring. I'd like to think I walk that line every day of my life."

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600X w/stock cooler, Motherboard: MSI X370 GAMING PLUS, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 24gb DDR4-2600, GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 SUPER XC, Case: NZXT S340, PSU: Corsair RMx 750w, Keyboard: Corsair K50, Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw

Laptop:

Spoiler

Lenovo IdeaPad S540

Try looking on your local classified sites. I've seen people sell brand new graphics cards at a discount because they either upgraded right away, or didn't use them. You can also try finding a used 1070 or equivalent and that can save you some money as well.