Anyone else noticing youtube ads getting worse?

Right now when I go onto the youtube app and go onto any channel that has ads on it it gives me a 15 seconds unskippable ad and sometimes even 30 second unskippable ads even though I thought youtube changed that feature to no longer have those 30 second unskippable ads. Here is a topic about it-http://fortune.com/2017/02/17/youtube-unskippable-30-second-ads/. (quick google search)

And it usually takes me about three times of reloading the video to not get an ad but that feature seems to have gone away and is now forcing me to watch an ad every time I boot up a video. And even when I press stop viewing this ad for the youtube homepage I can refresh and it will pop right back up.

And to add onto all of that there are now ads being featured that are just straight up encouraging illegal stuff like CSGO gambling, CSGO cheats ETC. and with this whole ad removal and revision has only caused youtube to force you to watch on every single video that has it enabled which is why many big companies removed ads but that only caused inappropriate, borderline ads to play.

EDIT:proof 30 second unskippable ads are still playing-

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AQMkADAwATM0MDAAMS05NzhhLWYxNWItMDACLTAwCgBGAAADSzW6rIoDxEqoaEdiiyadBwcAAJXsqF%2Bl4jZBiF2XWiSUpkgAAAIBDAAAAL4JxOd5849KpoxXLqfXXhwAAAArhCwSAAAAARIAEAB9Xt%2FtejxGR7zwHZg87ci1&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=uU6EHOey4kqH-M4he92EWOC2PR8rktQYGMD_LEXYWiYIN0vqQhpvTbEG0OvYr807bidZi4gRtls.&token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsIng1dCI6ImVuaDlCSnJWUFU1aWpWMXFqWmpWLWZMMmJjbyJ9.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.TJJRC4Xi4XG5pN9CJhRTZRc6Ww00L230IlwvIBbpFX8CmhStdawctoJ8ZhG7xudUute6QVAGASLe3LfpQNR1tUSrm730NqXfTsWeKRIAkPIk-LMYbsPM5g1gPy3xDg0sbRrani4Ga-PahUs8PhZexbY1QnSmmpVDlh9GyCpO_RrzI9X8VSzL_mvlKd2EgEuWcfp7qfs_SQJHJhNkTIMo1_jzUpDoH81DUIHnSOQ-J-uYbN2G-8JMdJieajKkGnViBMeS8sD0bfyX0DfMYElyoNGh4hAbpsbuS7NcfXWa4ysmGjhB4Clqd7DXR5RIXyybX_c4qtBhcubtDNg8b_txAw&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

I was watchin a video and a 12 second can't be skipped ad came in. Well, could get any worse

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

They have gotten worse, the article you linked explains it. The proper way of getting rid of them would be a red subscription.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, L.Lawliet said:

I am using adblocker plus..what ads?

I am talking about on the youtube app since you can't get adblocker for IOS, 

I do not care about youtube ads, because I just mute the tab and do other things in the meantime when I can not skip ads.

I haven't had anything but 5 second non-skippable or ones that can be skipped after 5 seconds for a while on youtube for a while to be honest.

Me has found your problem!

5 minutes ago, XHAD said:

IOS, 

Get rid of that stuff and add adblocker. Haven't seen youtube ads in years. (other then those crappy built-in ads Linus uses...)

I posted this few weeks ago:

TLDR; You could use mobile version of Firefox. No ads, plays video background, plays video when on lockscreen. Bit heavier than app and uses more battery if you keep screen on. Only major problem is the issue I'm still having where it stops playing when chaging tab, app or locksreen.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I few months ago I noticed something similar, less skippable ads and eat more unskippable ones