House multiple (50) PCs in one case

Hi guys.

Is it possible to house multiple (50) PCs in one case under 5K GBP? With 50 different LAN cards and HDDs, so they can be reached remotely? I'm professional gambler and I want to play with 50 different accounts at the same time. The PCs don't need to be so powerful just enough to browse the bookies and connect to them remotely without a major lag. the 5K GBP budget was set because I can buy a single PC in UK for 100 pounds which is doing a perfect job. The problem is that I need 50 of those PCs set in one room. In one case I can safe some space and manage them better. I'm planing to order a leased line connection and set a/24 private network.

Any help will be greatfull :)

A powerful machine for virtualisation?

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

5 minutes ago, lawrencep93 said:

Raspberry Pi cluster?

let me check what is this "Raspberry Pi cluster" buddy. I'm sorry but I'm not into the tech stuff

2 minutes ago, Jamiec1130 said:

A powerful machine for virtualisation?

It should be a physical machines. The bookies can see that you are betting via the VM and they cut you immediately :D

4 minutes ago, PG-Tennis said:

It should be a physical machines. The bookies can see that you are betting via the VM and they cut you immediately :D

Oh okay. Then prepare for one giant case and a lot of heat and money. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

If you need to browse to bookies through a web browser then I would make a raspberry pi cluster.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkcTD62BehY5UTtn4H4KA

And you can install linux on each one, need minimal cooling, total cost will be around 3-4k need a few fans and a switch to plug all the lan cables in or you can use wifi but I see issues arising having 50 connections to a cheap wifi router.

A raspberry Pi cluster is a bunch of $35 mini computers, each with enough power to do basic web-browsing. There are hundreds of how-to videos on YouTube to show you how to do it. It probably be cheaper than getting 50 PCs or an extreme virtualization PC. 

17 minutes ago, lawrencep93 said:

If you need to browse to bookies through a web browser then I would make a raspberry pi cluster.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkcTD62BehY5UTtn4H4KA

And you can install linux on each one, need minimal cooling, total cost will be around 3-4k need a few fans and a switch to plug all the lan cables in or you can use wifi but I see issues arising having 50 connections to a cheap wifi router.

Thanks a lot guys. I think that this will work. I'll browse the web to see how raspberry pi cluster is working and will try to find someone to build it for me. I'm just worry about the remote connections and is this mini PCs will be able to handle the connections, web browsing, websites flash and so on....

I have to use a Cisco router and connect all of the PCs separately to the router (can not use one wifi router) because I need 50 different IPs linked to each machine

50 different IP addresses connecting to the book keeper?

That means you will have to VLAN and have 50 different VPN's which use different IP addresses or 50 different internet connections if you want the other side to see different IP addresses?

50 different IP addresses connecting to the book keeper?

That means you will have to VLAN and have 50 different VPN's which use different IP addresses or 50 different internet connections if you want the other side to see different IP addresses?

Exactly, I need to lease a line, buy different 50 IPs and connect them to each PC
It is a hell of a project :)

Just now, PG-Tennis said:

Exactly, I need to lease a line, buy different 50 IPs and connect them to each PC
It is a hell of a project :)

The cost of 50 IP addresses and the equipment to do that would be quite high? Yet you only have $5000 for computer hardware?

No idea how you are going to get the 50 ip addresses to work as I don't have experience doing something like that, but building a raspberry pi array is fairly easy as you can stack them all on top of each other plenty of stuff online of people building them, you might just need some custom perspex, also you might want to have a look at using linux and so on, should be easy to remote into them and set up macros to run tasks

1 hour ago, lawrencep93 said:

The cost of 50 IP addresses and the equipment to do that would be quite high? Yet you only have $5000 for computer hardware?

No idea how you are going to get the 50 ip addresses to work as I don't have experience doing something like that, but building a raspberry pi array is fairly easy as you can stack them all on top of each other plenty of stuff online of people building them, you might just need some custom perspex, also you might want to have a look at using linux and so on, should be easy to remote into them and set up macros to run tasks

The cost of 50 IP addresses, the leased line and the equipment to do that would be quite high - Yes it is 5000 GBP per year.

And I have 5000 GBP is just for the hardware, also I have a guy who is going to set the VPN for me plus the linux, but as I mentioned I'm not sure is the PCs are good enough to handle the remote access and the web browsing. I'm thinking to buy just one mini PC, test it and then build the whole case with 50 of them if it going to work. Currently I'm using the PCs with:

Intel CPU: 2.66GHz

RAM: 8GB

Those ones are fine and they cost 100 pounds each. I saw that the parameters of Raspberry Pi are way slower than my machines. I'll test it and will let you know :)

Not really on topic but how are you going to gamble across 50 machines at once?

That's an F in the profile pic

5 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

Not really on topic but how are you going to gamble across 50 machines at once?

It's not possible one person to gamble across 50 machines at once. One person can bet with 4/5 account at once. I need 50 of them per year so I can not be bothered during the whole season :)

2 minutes ago, PG-Tennis said:

It's not possible one person to gamble across 50 machines at once. One person can bet with 4/5 account at once. I need 50 of them per year so I can not be bothered during the whole season :)

Doesn't that mean you only need 4/5 machines then switch IP addresses via the routing when needed?

1 minute ago, PG-Tennis said:

I don't know anything about gambling xD. Are you multiple people gambling together or are you changing between machines so that they don't see you as being one person? Something else?

That's an F in the profile pic

Doesn't that mean you only need 4/5 machines then switch IP addresses via the routing when needed?

No, the problem is that the bookies can track everything...e.g:
Your IP address - that's why I need about 50+ unique IPs
Your MAC address -  that's why I need about 50+ unique machines...when I'm done with the account and I'm flagged I can just chance the LAN card. Wipe down all of the PC data and use is again.

5 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

I don't know anything about gambling xD. Are you multiple people gambling together or are you changing between machines so that they don't see you as being one person? Something else?

Yes, I'm playing with multiple account and the bookie should see 4/5 totally different people betting Believe me guys, it's very hard to trick the bookie...but it is easy to beat them :D

5 hours ago, PG-Tennis said:

Yes, I'm playing with multiple account and the bookie should see 4/5 totally different people betting Believe me guys, it's very hard to trick the bookie...but it is easy to beat them :D

this seems sort of illegal...

Fanboys are the worst thing to happen to the tech community World. Chief among them are Apple fanboys. 

10 hours ago, Ginger137 said:

this seems sort of illegal...

In fact it is in country. In Europe it is not.

Buy one raspberry pi and see if you can book on it and use your tools. If yes then buy 49 of them and stack them on some ikea furniture or have someone do a cheap aluminium stand for you. They need to have a tad bit of apace between them. Have a standing rotating air fan blowing aor on all of them at once to avoid too much heat. And to name it a 'cluster' or 'array' might be misleading as every machine will be working separately, not in tandem like in cluster. Just read how to browse internet on rpi. Youll have to invest in good network devices like router etc.