Free Headphones? Would they be any good

I saw this while browsing Kijiji today http://www.kijiji.ca/v-free-stuff/canada/free-headphones-sample/c125137?channelId=201

You can't beat free, so I went ahead and ordered myself a pair to try out. Shipping for me was only $10 USD so not too bad, if they are still available, maybe Linus should pick up a pair and do a full review :)

If you are in the Greater Vancouver area, you can pick up a set without paying shipping.

Just now, BubblyCharizard said:

I saw this while browsing Kijiji today http://www.kijiji.ca/v-free-stuff/canada/free-headphones-sample/c125137?channelId=201

You can't beat free, so I went ahead and ordered myself a pair to try out. Shipping for me was only $10 USD so not too bad, if they are still available, maybe Linus should pick up a pair and do a full review :)

If you are in the Greater Vancouver area, you can pick up a set without paying shipping.

Interesting. I would love to see this on LTT. Maybe he can push the launch popularity of the earphones.

29 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

free

29 minutes ago, BubblyCharizard said:

only $10 USD

So..........it...............was..............not.................hmmmmm.................free.............was...........it

14 hours ago, yathis said:

So..........it...............was..............not.................hmmmmm.................free.............was...........it

I could have driven to Vancouver! for free headphones

its only a day away

except it seems shopify is down right now.....cant seem to connect to any site that uses them

That's why I'd rather host my own site

Wonder which chi-fi IEM's they turn out to be.

Looks like the same housing as these, though the specs are different.