This CPU temps can't be right, someone please look.

Photo

CPU I7 Clocked Cooler: H110i

CPU voltage 1.260 (I7 4790K) 

I heard this is a good cooler but i'm really confused Which soft. is giving me correct results about my CPU Temp ?!

Corsair link is around 27C Max, and AfterBurner 53C..

I even changed my Thermal paste, tho i didn't have 99% alcohol but i think i'm good here are some pics how i did it hope it did it in right way

AFTER CLEANING CPU BLOCK, NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS: 

AFTER TAKING CPU BLOCK OFF CPU LOOKED THIS THIS:

AFTER CLEANING CPU NOW LOOKS LIKE THIS:

PUTTING NEW THERMAL PASTE, TOO MUCH? OR TOO LITTLE? OR JUST RIGHT ?

The one given by Corsair LINK would be the average tempurture]

correct me if I am wrong, but I have to go now

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

run what at the same time ?, which stress test would you recommend ?

On 4/22/2017 at 11:02 AM, JDE said:

The one given by Corsair LINK would be the average tempurture]

correct me if I am wrong, but I have to go now

i' not sure, but this temps can't be right.. I even put some fresh Thermal paste 

You know the monitor on the left is measuring the temparature of the H110i. You can see on the bottom the same H110i with the same temparature.

On 4/22/2017 at 11:06 AM, DarknessFalls229 said:

You know the monitor on the left is measuring the temparature of the H110i. You can see on the bottom the same H110i with the same temparature.

okay now i do.. but what about CPU temo ?

On 4/22/2017 at 11:08 AM, L.Lawliet said:

The reason why afterburner shows 53'c at max and corsair link at 27'c at max is that u run afterburners first and then when the cpu raise to 53'c it will record it as max temp.

U must be run the corsair link after the cpu is cooled down thats why its start detecting the max temperature depends on your current temp.
its happen to me before with coretemp.

here's how to make sure.

Close both after burners and corsair link.

And then open both program.

then run stress test like Prime95 or just play games.

And monitor the temperature.

Come back with the result

here is one weird thing, Afterburner would go like this 32-34-32-34-33-47-32C

How it jumps to 47C? but not doing anything on PC...

Just now, lovingGamer said:

okay now i do.. but what about CPU temo ?

well because you now know both hardware monitors are correct you can assume the cpu temparatures are correct. This means the temparatures of min. 34 and max. 48 are true and i think that is rather ideal since my cpu runs around 60C regularly to max 80C

1 minute ago, L.Lawliet said:

The reason why afterburner shows 53'c at max and corsair link at 27'c at max is that u run afterburners first and then when the cpu raise to 53'c it will record it as max temp.

U must be run the corsair link after the cpu is cooled down thats why its start detecting the max temperature depends on your current temp.
its happen to me before with coretemp.

here's how to make sure.

Close both after burners and corsair link.

And then open both program.

then run stress test like Prime95 or just play games.

And monitor the temperature.

Come back with the result

What settings do i set ?

On 4/22/2017 at 11:12 AM, DarknessFalls229 said:

well because you now know both hardware monitors are correct you can assume the cpu temparatures are correct. This means the temparatures of min. 34 and max. 48 are true and i think that is rather ideal since my cpu runs around 60C regularly to max 80C

But heard some people run there CPU with similar cooler idle temps 25C that is crazy 

On 4/22/2017 at 11:13 AM, L.Lawliet said:

Because its they detect the core temperature not the cpu temp..

Its normal usually it happen when something put a load on a cpu just for a second.

and the update speed is fast thats why they report each one that they detected.

what matter is the max and idle temp.

well idle temp kinda sucks with my CPU or Cooler xD

6 minutes ago, lovingGamer said:

But heard some people run there CPU with similar cooler idle temps 25C that is crazy 

Everyone's milages may vary per CPU, per cooler, per motherboard. While overclocking i got my CPU (Q6600) stable at 3.4 GHz while the test chart i followed let it fail after 10 minutes. So i got lucky with my CPU and maybe you got a little unlucky with your CPU and cooler eventhough your temps are not bad at al (or the people you heard from kept their pcs on Sleep More to reduce heat).

EDIT: or what @L.Lawliet said

On 4/22/2017 at 11:19 AM, L.Lawliet said:

27'c at idle is pretty good.

My old i3 6100 sitting 39'c at idle with pure rock cooler

That is depends by the ambient temperature,cpu cooler and air flow

I personally doesnt care when there's only 2-3 degree differences between my pc and someone else.

As long as it doesnt throttle down your cpu under stress test then its gonna be okay but a hot max temp will resulting in a loud fan.

So u have to manage it and try to keep your cpu under 80'c at max load if u can and set the fan curve so it doesnt sounds too loud under load.

Idle is 35-40C with my CPU,Corsair link is mesuring Cooler Temp and not CPu temp i learned that today 

On 4/22/2017 at 11:20 AM, DarknessFalls229 said:

Everyone's milages may vary per CPU, per cooler, per motherboard. While overclocking i got my CPU (Q6600) stable at 3.4 GHz while the test chart i followed let it fail after 10 minutes. So i got lucky with my CPU and maybe you got a little unlucky with your CPU and cooler eventhough your temps are not bad at al (or the people you heard from kept their pcs on Sleep More to reduce heat).

EDIT: or what @L.Lawliet said

Okay prime95 running for some time now CPU didn't go over 76C, only first two Cores hit 76C others 69-72C

On 4/22/2017 at 11:19 AM, L.Lawliet said:

27'c at idle is pretty good.

My old i3 6100 sitting 39'c at idle with pure rock cooler

That is depends by the ambient temperature,cpu cooler and air flow

I personally doesnt care when there's only 2-3 degree differences between my pc and someone else.

As long as it doesnt throttle down your cpu under stress test then its gonna be okay but a hot max temp will resulting in a loud fan.

So u have to manage it and try to keep your cpu under 80'c at max load if u can and set the fan curve so it doesnt sounds too loud under load.

I;m guessign this is not good my CPU has hit 99C with prime95 18 Minutes of running. 

2 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

with h110i?
U might checked if there's something wrong.

Signing off

Yes, tho radietor did have a small dent.. i made a thread here some people got mad and said it doesn't matter , but yeah 99C in 18 minutes of trsting