What phone are you using?

I was just wondering what phones people are using, so I decided to make this post :D

Please post like this:

1.Phone name

2.When you got it. (And if it's on contract or unlocked)

3.Your age

4.Where you live. (Country/State)

5.Why you chose that phone.

So i'll start :)

1.Sony Xperia Tipo (single-sim)

2.Last november, on contract

4.Serbia

5.I had a choice between the tipo, an LG Optimus l3 and Huawei Ascend y200, and after looking at some reviews I figured the tipo is the best choice for me :D

1. Huawei Y300
  2. A few months ago, Contract 
  3. 14
  4. Scotland
  5. It was cheap :)

Anyone know how to get something like cryogen mod on it ?

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

1. Acer S500

2. Last December, on contract

3. 16

4 Romania/ Bistrita

5. It was the best one at it's price, another option was the LG Optimus l7  but I'll get a note 3 and galaxy gear in a couple of weeks :D

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

1. iPhone 4 16gb white

2. April 2012 unlocked

3. 16

4. Belgium

5. Didn't like android (yet) and found this one... so yeah :P

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

1. HTC one

2. 6 months unlocked

4.belgium

5. had good grades, got a new phone... no real reason, my dad found it cheaper than normal (100 euros off) so he bought an one i place of an s4

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

it's a flat one

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

1. iPhone 4S

2011. On contract, but I unlocked it

Current age 25. I got the phone when I was 23

Denmark, but got the phone in New York City

My old iPhone 4 died while I was on vacation in New York City. I went down to the Apple store to see if they could repair it. Little did I know that it was the lauch day of the iPhone 4S, so the store was a nightmare. The poor Apple Genuis behind the counter was so stressed out, she just handed me an iPhone 4S 64GB as a replacement for my 4. Needless to say I didn't complain.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

1. HTC Desire HD

2. When it released (I don't remember the exact date). It's unlocked.

3. 21

4. Denmark

5. Aluminium unibody which was a rarity at the time. Only real competitor at the time was Samsung GS2 which was put together absolutely horribly. Always been a build quality addict so the choice was obvious for me.

1. Samsung Galaxy S4 (Cyanogenmod edition)

2. about a week after launch

3. Nope

4. UK

5. I needed a new phone to replace my aging iPhone 4 that kept getting prank texted etc and was to lazy just to buy a new sim

1. Samsung GT-I5510

2. In February 2012 (unlocked)

3. 16

4. Finland

5. My godparent gave it to me for free since it was his old phone and he bought a newer phone, so I accepted it, as I've never owned a smartphone before (I were stuck with a Nokia N-Gage since 2004...)

EDIT: Doesn't this belong in the Mobile devices -section?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

1.HTC one

2.contract in may i think

4.Canada

5.cause i loved the speakers and the metal construction. and i knew the modding community would be amazing. so nice hardware and great software = the ultimate experience!

1. Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9505G [Was non "G" when I got it, now it is :D]

August 2013 Contract / Unlocked

Switzerland

My SGS2 was / is an awesome Phone, Nexus 5 was not out yet [not sure which one I had picked if it was] and HTC has only broken my balls so far so the crappy HTC One was out of question anyways.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

1. HTC One

2. On contract, since June.

3. 23

4. Slovenia

5. Because my previous phone was also a HTC and I loved it. Also, aluminium unibody combined with awesome speakers? Hell yes!

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

1. HTC DNA

2. November 2012(Unlocked, Rooted)

3. 17

4. U.S. California

5. One of the first 1080p phones. Reminded me a lot of my HTC HD2 from a couple years ago.

Also have another HTC DNA, HTC One, and a LG G2 in my household.

1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3

2. October 3rd 2013, on contract because it $1000 outright

3. 15

4. Australia

5. Because its the best phone this universe has ever seen and its hella sexy!!!

(No im not spoilt I have a job)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

1. Samsung GT-I5510

2. In February 2012 (unlocked)

3. 16

4. Finland

5. My godparent gave it to me for free since it was his old phone and he bought a newer phone, so I accepted it, as I've never owned a smartphone before (I were stuck with a Nokia N-Gage since 2004...)

EDIT: Doesn't this belong in the Mobile devices -section?

N-Gage? Seriously?

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

LG Optimus G pro

Today, 16th nov

Belgium

Cause its a badass Phone ?

Let's agree to disagree

N-Gage? Seriously?

Yes. My godparent gave it to me for free too in 2004, and I didn't have money for any other phones between 2004 -2012.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

1.Samsung Galaxy Xcover GT-S5690

2.When my Xperia Active died. (Unlocked)

4.Sweden. (Västra götaland)

5.Got it when my xperia Active died. .

Review. Slow as hell, Keeps pestering me to update it when it's got the latest update. Final verdict. Avoid like the plague.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Lumia 920

last September on contract

Usa

I'm a Microsoft fan boy and I love rooting for the underdog, Nokia also makes beautiful hardware and I just love flashing my phone off haha

1.Samsung Galaxy S4 1337M CND

2.About 6  months ago, off contract, replace my Iphone 5
4.Ontario, Canada

5. Because of the i needed a change from the Iphone 5, I had used the Iphone 5 for about a year, and shortly after the IOS7 beta started, which i had, i decided there wasn't enough changes, or added bells and whisles to keep me with IOS, so i changed to the galaxy S4, rooted it, installed a customer recovery, then installed a early build of CM 4.4. Which i absoutely love, with it i have a 64gb microsd card, my cloud storage threw google, and my 50gb of free cloud storage via mega

If anyone has any questions in reguards to my experience with a very modded android phone, feel free to ask!

1. HTC Desire HD

2. When it released (I don't remember the exact date). It's unlocked.

3. 21

4. Denmark

5. Aluminium unibody which was a rarity at the time. Only real competitor at the time was Samsung GS2 which was put together absolutely horribly. Always been a build quality addict so the choice was obvious for me.

That was my first phone!Except I had the Inspire 4G.

1.Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-i337)

2.July Contract

4.USA,LA, CALIFORNIA Earth...

5.Wasn't my choice a pleasant suprise after bricking my Inspire 4G which my dad uses now.