Help for my friends build

vikiplayz

SO my friend has asked me to build him a pc with a budget of £600.The pc should be able to run most games at medium 1080p. Also he needs it to be small enough to carry around with him between home and school because he boards and comes home every few weeks.This means that it needs to be a low profile buils and with am4 i thought i would build a ryzen 5 build but i cant find any mitx motherboards for it so maybe people on the forum can make a  solid build for him.Thanks  a TON.

try this

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£173.94 @ Aria PC) 
Motherboard: ASRock H110M-ITX/ac Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard  (£77.62 @ Amazon UK) 
Memory: Crucial 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (£50.38 @ CCL Computers) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£37.99 @ Aria PC) 
Video Card: Asus Radeon RX 480 8GB Dual OC Video Card  (£186.00 @ Aria PC) 
Case: Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX Tower Case  (£32.22 @ Amazon UK) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic ECO 430W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  (£43.78 @ Amazon UK) 
Total: £601.93
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-04-11 15:08 BST+0100

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

do you think i would be better off waiting for ryzen?

Just now, vikiplayz said:

because on pauls video on it i can see the 1600x performs really well and is around the price of the 7500

Just now, vikiplayz said:

ryzen 5 performs on par with the i5 with much better multitasking, but the mobos are more expensive(for now) and there aren't any m-itx boards for sale.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

3 minutes ago, vikiplayz said:

what of i waited a few weeks?

Then you should be able to get Ryzen 5

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Then you should be able to get Ryzen 5

yeah but will there be any mitx mobos i could get?

2 minutes ago, vikiplayz said:

what of i waited a few weeks?

i'm not sure if any itx ryzen boards will be available by then

I second herman mcpootis's build for 600. I've making fake build trying ot get best bang for buck around the same price point for awhile now. That's about as good as it gets. The only thing to maybe (maaaayyybe) consider would be downgrading the cpu to one of the g4600's to free up 100$ for bump in graphics performance or.... for just general livability get the cheapest mobo with an m.2 and put that extra 100 dollars towards a WDblack 256gb m.2 nvme ssd. They are pushing 2gb/s reads in that price point. I'll be doing something similar.

Edit: I think that when ryzen Mitx boards drop they'll not be budget friendly but that is totally speculation.