Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

Hey, I've been meaning to sign up for LinusTechTips forum for a while now. Thanks for this awesome reminder!

Woohoo! Thanks Linus :) This is probably one of the most exciting contest//giveaways ever! lol.

Linus and Intel together, could you think of a better combination!?

Linus, this is an amazing give away. Good luck to everybody!

Sweet Giveaway! One entry will have to do for me...

This really is an awesome giveaway! Cheers!

Thank you Linus for having these AWESOME giveaways, maybe today is my lucky day, I am a huge fan of your channel and our videos because you are so enthusiastic about the products and technology as i am, I use your videos as my technology news. im am a happy subscriber :) im looking forward to you twitch cast tonight.

Note to other people entering: Please have the decency not to cheat by making new accounts to get extra entries, its not fair to the honest people, good luck to all you contestants

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Best of luck, everyone...

Thanks, Linus!

awesome giveaway. intel+gigabyte is always my choice

Just want to start by saying thanks. Thanks for me and even for everyone to be able to enter the contest and try to win. Intel thank you also for giving Linus the CPU's and thank you GIgabyte for giving the motherboards; to make this contest happen..

I don't want to just talk about, how i really want to win, but i do, but really talk about appreciation. You Linus for teaching me and also everyone about technology. The new Tech that comes out and all your tutorials. I watch all of your NCIX videos , i am never behind with your videos. You have a special talent for speaking. I don't want to sound creepy or anything, but your voice is amazing. You always have enthusiasm, energy, you always know what you are saying, funny. I wish you replaced some of my boring teachers. i am sure you love your job.

The first video i ever watched was the NCIX , How to build a gaming computer. Since on, i watch every video of yours, anything your in, i watch. I know so much about computer hardware than i ever did; that's because of you. Slick you are pretty cool also. You have a very different personality( you and Linus actually). You catch mistakes. Like you sometimes remind or correct Linus in the videos. Your are really good at camera. Nice angles.

Now is i think i should tell you why should i win. First because i complimented you and slick, no i am joking. I was very serious for what is said up there,100%. The real First is because i learned so much about computers , that now i am ready to build one. But i have money, but i will be blowing my life savings I can always get the money from my mom(she does anything to support my education). i will be taking to much, she already did a lot for me. I least have to get the Big Components(CPU, GPU) If your curious about , oh where is he going to use his money on. I would do it on a car. But if i win i could be saving a lot of money (an not taking a lot from my mom, i want to show that i can build a computer). because i got one of the most expensive part or second (people say the GPU is the expansiveness, but i thing CPU) off my list any the 3rd or 4th off my list, the motherboard. Thats why i want to win so i can learn and have a amazing computer to edit(i make videos,short films) any improve my education, and find what my future can be(if i really like computers stuff like repairs ,build for people,start a little company or Filming and editing). Thats what i think you should of heard about why i should win. I am just honored,blessed and grateful to even have to opportunity to enter the contest.

For who ever who is reading this i want to say this is 100% true. I hoped you liked it and i want to say thanks.

Thanks for everyone at NCiX. Thank you Linus, Slick.

It took me 2 hours to type all and this and do all the bonus entry.

Thank You Everyone!!!!

Facebook Share-

Twitter Share-https://twitter.com/michaelw480/status/315281284710670336

Element14 share-http://www.element14.com/community/groups/computer/blog/2013/03/23/new-app-giveway

I would not mind that combo

props to Intel and Gigabyte and of course Linus

Yeah! Intel processor and mobo here I come. Wheeeee!

Laws only govern the honest.

Damn, well thanks for the giveaway(and thanks Intel and Gigabyte)!

Edit* I think it's not really fair that there are hundreds of people with brand new profiles posting only one post on this and not participating in the forums.

Really should change the requirements, maybe filter it to where only one entry per IP address. So people can't create multiple accounts for multiple entries.

Hey EChondo,

When the winners are selected I will be checking account IP addresses and if i notice any unfair play we will just select a new winner! Fear not!

Awesome giveway Linus!Thanks!Also thanks to Intel and Gigabyte!They are the best and they know it ;)

This is the processor and mobo I have been looking for. I am looking to build a gaming/editing rig and I am on a budget so this would be perfect for what I want. Here's to not compromising! Linus Tech Tips rocks!!