Intel Core i7 3960X Extreme Edition & Gigabyte X79-UD3 GIVEAWAY!

LinusTech

Thank you Linus for grate videos, best regards from Serbia! :)

double post completely unintentional. i blame V buliton

If I win this could be a great boost to building my very first Intel machine!!!

I like to put apple pies in my ears, while riding a unicorn.

I wasn't going to go for the giveaway until you said to signup for the forum. Wanted to give the people that participate in this forum more of a chance, ya' know?

But hey, maybe I'll become a very active member.

Wow crazy give away! Really great stuff from both Intel and Gigabyte!

Thanks for the awesome contest

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.8GHz     Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro     RAM: 16GB Kingston 1600MHz (2x8GB)      GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 Mini 8GB

SSD: Samsung 840 500GB       HDD: Western Digital Black 2TB      HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB    HDD: Seagate 2TB     PSU: Corsair RM850 Fully Modular       Case: BitFenix Shinobi Windowed

Display: ASUS VG278H 27" 120hz 3D Vision 1920x1080

Been meaning to sign up one of these days anyways so here I am :)

PS love the work u guys do

Nice giveaway. I've been watching your work for some time and decided to make a new computer and then this came up. Who knows maybe i will win, that would be a first:)). Anyway i do appreciate what you are trying to do. Keep it up, greetings from Romania

This is just insane :O

CPU: Amd FX 8120@3.1Ghz | GPU: XFX Radeon HD 6870 | MB: Asus M5A 990X Evo | RAM: 8Gb Corsair Vengence @1666Mhz | SSD: Mushkin Chonos 120Gb | HDD: 1 Tb Western Digital Green | Case: Zalman Z11 | Cooling: Stock | Power Supply: Corsair TX950W | Display:  Asus VS248H-P 24" Monitor

I never win thses things, however here goes nothing.... either way thank you intel+ gigbyte!!!!

My Comp Specs:

i5-3570k Galaxy GTX 670 GC Asrock z77 Extreme4 Samsung 840 evo 250 gb SSD CM Storm Enforcer Case

<p>

That's a huge giveaway.

Nice giveaway, hope I win... need a new rig and even if I don't win thanks Intel and Gigabyte and congrats to whoever won.

I want the butt. Hopefully i don't get lazy and will actually contribute to the forum.

Well I figured this was a good of a time as any to post. Not trying to hide why I am posting however I do check the Linus Tech Tips youtube page at least once a day. I always enjoy the videos and they're always quite helpful. I've used your videos to help build machines for myself and friends - most recently showing a video to a friend of the Corsair C70 which he ended up getting from NCIX alongside a Corsair 750W Silver PSU!

Anyways, thanks for the the contest and please keep posting videos to help me from boredom late at night!