Alright guys need serious help with Hackintosh...

Go to solution Solved by Sundanc3,

First of all which Hackintosh method did you use. If you used the tonymacx86 tools I can help.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

You said you had Mavericks installed but the system isn't booting without help from the bootstick. What kexts did you install using Multibeast? 

So does anyone know of a proper UEFI hackintosh guide for Haswell and OSX 10.9? I have it installed right now but I cannot get the bootloaders to work so I have to use the USB to boot. Any ideas on how to get this to work? specs in my sig! Thanks!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

First of all which Hackintosh method did you use. If you used the tonymacx86 tools I can help.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html

You said you had Mavericks installed but the system isn't booting without help from the bootstick. What kexts did you install using Multibeast? 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

when i made my hackintosh it was on ivybridge and i couldnt use the front usb3 headers when i loaded mac osx so maybe its that?

Well got it fixed guys, installed clover in a secondary drive in the EFI partition. Thanks for the help!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.