Corsair 'Send-You-A-New-One' Service. Experiences?

N00B_person

Fellow Hypernerds,

Recently, I spilled tea (typical brit) on my Corsair K60 mechanical keyboard.

I went onto Corsair's website and found out that they can send you a brand new one free of charge.

Has anyone been in the position I've been in and taken the same route? If so, how was your outcome?

Before you ask, yes, I have tried cleaning the circuitboard with rubbing alchohol and Q-tips, still I get multiple key presses at once.

All help is appreciated :)

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

lol ... I don' think this is covered under their warranty ...

balls. Only I said that some keys were faulty and they approved. I just wanted to see some feedback before i potentially go full retard.

LOOK AT MY TUBE, MY TUBE IS AMAZING. DONT LICK IT IT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAVE A MANE OR PENIS EITHER. SHUT UP.

One of the LEDs on my k70 burnt out and they sent me a new one super fast :D (had to send in the old one though)

*Mr Burns face*'EEEEXXCELENT*

Their service is excellent, but warranty doesn't cover you spilling beverages on your peripherals. You may encounter problems.

Their service is excellent, but warranty doesn't cover you spilling beverages on your peripherals. You may encounter problems.

careful-man-theres-a-beverage-here.gif

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Fellow Hypernerds,

Recently, I spilled tea (typical brit) on my Corsair K60 mechanical keyboard.

I went onto Corsair's website and found out that they can send you a brand new one free of charge.

Has anyone been in the position I've been in and taken the same route? If so, how was your outcome?

Before you ask, yes, I have tried cleaning the circuitboard with rubbing alchohol and Q-tips, still I get multiple key presses at once.

All help is appreciated :)

Not Corsair, but razer. I spilled milk on all of my number pad, they were all sticky and hard to press.

But I'm going to try break some corsair stuff here.

you break your keyboard and then ask them to give you a new one.... realy 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Eh, worth a shot. Worst that could happen is they say no and keep it. Then you need a new keyboard.

Best that could happen, you get a newer better one.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol ... I don' think this is covered under their warranty ...

balls. Only I said that some keys were faulty and they approved. I just wanted to see some feedback before i potentially go full retard.

Don't ask don't tell, get a new one and call it a day. Well maybe invest in a keyboard protector if you're prone to making your keyboard drink tea.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

clean it out best you can say i don't know its not working, ive gotten away with crap like this plenty of times!

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Had a busted M60 mouse, sent it in and I got a brand new one within a week. That was a failed sensor though, not my fault.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.