Decision based games

EstGamer

Hello!

Can somebody suggest me any games where decisions affect the gameplay and have consequenses?

Here are some examples of which type of games I'm interested of:

The Wolf Among Us

Life Is Strange

The Last Of Us

Thank you! Have a nice day 

It would be great if they had good plot, because I really do not care about graphics

The Walking Dead tell tale games are amazing

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, EstGamer said:

It would be great if they had good plot, because I really do not care about graphics

Life is Strange would be my go to. Get it. They go on sale for 5 dollars sometime

You will not regret your decisions. 

Just now, deXxterlab97 said:

Life is Strange would be my go to. Get it. They go on sale for 5 dollars sometime

You will not regret your decisions. 

I regret my decisions!

I want to save chloie! >:(

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

I regret my decisions!

I want to save chloie! >:(

I meant decision on buying game

Yeah this game looks awesome, I wish to pick that up. Thank you for suggestion!

Minecraft story mode.

Jk, I heard the telltale walking dead and as dex said life is strange are good

18 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

I meant decision on buying game

poor city :/ and people

spoilers

Spoiler

chloie's mom doesn't deserve to die in a shitty diner

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Witcher 3. Skyrim. Open world RPGs (the good ones, anyway) are great about throwing out plenty of actions early that have wide-ranging effects on the shape of the game later on.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.

24 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

The Walking Dead tell tale games are amazing

Yes they look very awesome. I enjoyed The Wolf Among Us which was developed by same guys 

5 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

Witcher 3. Skyrim. Open world RPGs (the good ones, anyway) are great about throwing out plenty of actions early that have wide-ranging effects on the shape of the game later on.

Thank you for the suggestions. Never knew that. 

23 minutes ago, Abyss Gaming said:

Minecraft story mode.

Jk, I heard the telltale walking dead and as dex said life is strange are good

Thank you for suggestions. Right now I'm playing The Wolf Among Us. Its also made bu Telltale and I enjoy it. That's why I look for similar games to play after finishing it. I've heard positive things about Live is Strange and Walking Dead, so I guess I will probably play them soon

32 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

civ, red dead 

Thank you for suggestions!

Mass Effect 1 + 2. Not 3!!!!

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

29 minutes ago, EstGamer said:

Thank you for suggestions. Right now I'm playing The Wolf Among Us. Its also made bu Telltale and I enjoy it. That's why I look for similar games to play after finishing it. I've heard positive things about Live is Strange and Walking Dead, so I guess I will probably play them soon

Never played them but I have been meaning to. I'm just broke after buying the switch lol

On 1.4.2017 at 2:14 AM, Abyss Gaming said:

Never played them but I have been meaning to. I'm just broke after buying the switch lol

I hope you are able to play them soon enough :D

Mass Effect

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd suggest Undertale and OneShot as they're both fairly cheap and are heavily decision based games.

They also have low graphics requirements if that's an issue.

I strongly suggest until dawn since in this game, I really need to think of ways on how to save all of the character and make decisions as well to keep everyone grouped together. Sometimes, its a little bit nerve-cracking but its really fun though its a horror game.