UK intelligence calls for an end to encrypted messaging after London terrorist attack

Master Disaster
Just now, Citadelen said:

Of course as soon as someone suggests that they get screamed down by the regressive left. If only they saw the damage they were doing to not only the people themselves, but to the fabric of healthy society.

To be fair, the news doesn't want that. They don't want civil and honest discussions. Because no one would bother to watch that, and they wouldn't make money from it.

Our societies have become hyper-polarized as a result of college professors that get away with saying and teaching whatever they want, and a news media more than happy to cover it and in some cases participate in it.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1 minute ago, Kierlan said:

You only need to look at France where they North Africans formed their own little communities while the French just ignored them. Now every year its a tradition for cars to be set on fire into the double or even triple digit numbers on bad years. It's not racist to look at a situation and realize that there is a problem that needs addressing, its only racist if your only solution is "welp, time to fire up the ovens". 

Thank you. It's about time somebody said it.

Not to mention that what I'm arguing for is preventing them from living in camps (essentially).

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Whyis it that my Grandmother who is in her 70's understands the impact computers far more than as far as I can tell, all politicians? (As it is, every now and then she still teaches me something else that I didn't know-even with me being the one in charge of cleaning her laptop out once in a while when it starts to get warm)

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

-Thread locked as it's becoming more politcal and less about the actual topic-

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q