Gaming pc, xbox one and ps4 all in one case

Flexedbmw

I want to put a gaming pc, xbox one and ps4 all into the same case.  For the xbox one an ps4, i want the motherboards and to have the disc drives in the case. I'm looking for helpfull hints and tips,  if anyone has done this before. Manly on what case could hold all this and planning on water cooling everything.  Money isn't a problem. I kinda want tips on the xbox one and ps4 side of this build.  I'm set forthe gaming pc part of it. 

the Xbox one CD drive it going to require some soldering and cable extensions since it has a proprietary power cable. I'm assuming the ps4 will be similar but i've never seen the inside of one of those.

you will also need to find a way to move the Bluetooth/wifi modul in the xbox to somewhere else or atleaste rotate it 90 degrees because its mounted vertically from the factory. You also may want to look into water cooling the console half of the case so you can get more of a low profile mount than a air cooler would let you. especially with the original xbox one heat sink 

Current: R2600X@4.0GHz\\ Corsair Air 280x \\ RTX 2070 \\ 16GB DDR3 2666 \\ 1KW EVGA Supernova\\ Asus B450 TUF

Old Systems: A6 5200 APU -- A10 7800K + HD6670 -- FX 9370 + 2X R9 290 -- G3258 + R9 280 -- 4690K + RX480

5 minutes ago, Flexedbmw said:

I want to put a gaming pc, xbox one and ps4 all into the same case.  For the xbox one an ps4, i want the motherboards and to have the disc drives in the case. I'm looking for helpfull hints and tips,  if anyone has done this before. Manly on what case could hold all this and planning on water cooling everything.  Money isn't a problem. I kinda want tips on the xbox one and ps4 side of this build.  I'm set forthe gaming pc part of it. 

How big would you like that PC case? Because I am pretty sure your not going to get that in a normal PC case. There would be too much clashing between the systems.

I would stack all the three together with the PS4 being at the bottom, the XBOX at the middle and the PC at the top.

Then Have a custom case, with a 5.25 drive bay style door to access the disc drives.

At the back of the PC then have 3 fans to throw all that heat to the back of the case.

Admittedly I'm a little unfamiliar with builds such as this, but I suspect you will, at-the-least require a case with 3 separate Bluray drive bays, unless you are expecting to use custom fittings to apply the disc drives from the manufactured xbox-one and PS-4 with a PC disc drive as well.

Also I know the xbox 360 had intrusion detection hardware, and you may need to find a way to disable something similar in your chosen components, or replicate that in the case.

12 hours ago, WereCat said:

I know cases that can hold 2 motherboards but for 3 you may want to make something custom.

I'm planning on using 2 of these cases

Thermaltake

Core X9 Black E-ATX Stackable Tt LCS Certified Cube Chassis CA-1D8-00F1WN-00

11-133-275-02.jpg