How can i reach sub zero temps in liquid cooling

Water cooling will not get you sub zero (as water freezes at zero). To get sub zero you need either a phase change cooling system (such as the one shown here) 

Or by using liquid nitrogen.

Just now, HNTRDVDSN said:

Water cooling will not get you sub zero (as water freezes at zero). To get sub zero you need either a phase change cooling system (such as the one shown here) 

Or by using liquid nitrogen.

you can use liquid nitrogen as a coolant like regular water?

3 minutes ago, AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA said:

you can use liquid nitrogen as a coolant like regular water?

No. liquid nitrogen is only used for overclocking competitions and it is poured into a sort of "pot" on top of the cpu. It is expensive and not practical for everyday use (as you'd have to keep pouring nitrogen every minute or so.)

If you tried to put liquid nitrogen into a normal loop it would ruin the tubing (and likely other parts of the loop) and would just evaporate.

Also, may I ask why you need sub zero temperatures?

12 minutes ago, AMD X INTEL X NVIDIA said:

How and what will i need to achieve it

Going sub ambient always comes with a lot of complications from condensation forming to having a viable long term solution so it usually not worth the effort. Phase change would be the most effective at this but costly, similar water chillers can get below subambient. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling-

1 minute ago, HNTRDVDSN said:

If you tried to put liquid nitrogen into a normal loop it would ruin the tubing (and likely other parts of the loop) and would just evaporate.

Also, may I ask why you need sub zero temperatures?

Just curious if any way possible in the tubes

You could use a peltier element. One side becomes hot and the other side becomes cold. Put this between your CPU and your CPU Cooler:

GECooler1stage-40.jpg

PC: Case: Cooler Master CM690 II - PSU: Cooler Master G650M - RAM: Transcend 4x 8Gb DDR3 1333Mhz - MoBo: Gigabyte Z87x-D3H - CPU: i5 4670K @ 4.5Ghz - GPU: MSI GTX1060 ARMOR OC - Hard disks: 4x 500Gb Seagate enterprise in RAID 0 - SSD: Crucial M4 128Gb

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S6

you need either an ambiant temperature of under 0C, basically you just have to keep your ratiators and coolent bellow 0C without it freezing up, this is an insaine pain and if you want to do sub-zero cooling either go with LN2 or phasechange cooling

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Move to Antartica, Build a house, put radiators outside, Remember to make -60C anti-freeze

Personally, I would admit this is a very subjective topic, simply credit to the question "Why do you require of it?". Sub-Zero cooling is amongst, as W-L mentioned, one of the hardest things to achieve without spending in the masses, as Linus did in the recommended video a few threads above.

Below Zero temperatures mostly would not be recommended unless you plan to Overclock the living daylights out of your CPU, to what would likely be a entirely overkill figure for the average consumer, or wish to keep complete peace of mind for temperatures (I haven't a clue why you would, but hey, I'm not those people.), always wanting boost clock to be hit.

You could move to the North Pole though with a truck radiator outside hooked up in a loop to your CPU. Ice cold  @ 8ghz

I once did the unthinkable, back many headphones ago...

I split an audio split, again