Why is Call of Duty and Battlefield so over-rated?

TheArcheaon

You can't say there is a 'best' , because there have been many BFs over the years and the earlier ones have very different gameplay compared to the new ones. I like both new and old especially BF1942 & BF2. I still play both aswell because they're awesome. On a side note, if you're interested please download bf1942 from origin its free!! Also there are full servers, and since it became free the player number is growing.

Using Tapatalk

I find the BF community a lot nicer. I just made a new friend today after I destroyed a guy in a TDM match. We then played on a Pistol Only (Gotta rank 'dem pistols up!) server and had a great time.

If I killed anyone any time in CoD I would get death threats and my mom would be brutally raped.

Personally I find BF a more fun experience in general with nice maps and great gunplay. Oh, and graphics!

Correction* this happened to you a few days ago. :D

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

What....Battlefield is awesome, I'm just made I never played it sooner.

Correction* this happened to you a few days ago. :D

What? That was posted 8 days ago...

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Bad company was the best series ever (Nothing will beat the bad company games) Personally I was hoping for a BFBF3 instead of BF4 -_-

*bfbc3

I dont mind BF. Everyone hates CoD because of the 12 year olds on consle (no offense @Lanoi) that will sleep with your mom. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Just a question, I mean personally I find both series entertaining. 

Whats your opinion on this? 

Well to answer your question, FPS is one of the most popular game genres in the VOCAL gamer sector (not Angry Birds or Temple Run type players).  AS such there will always be people who attach themselves to one of the games and build up the pedestal for their game as high as possible and try to tear down all the other games.  There is also a lot of money involved, both BF and COD make large amounts of revenue and spend large amounts on advertisements and promotions.

I personally do not think they are over-rated at all.  For a pure fun experience, COD with my friends all playing split screen on a console or online on my PC with BF is the top of the charts.  I love story driven RPGs, RTS, other FPS, MOBA, MMORPG, and even a couple of Indie titles (personally I think they are often more over-rated because of the low expectations).. However, these two games are the juggernauts of gaming for a reason.

Too many kids and lizard brains playing.

Just a question, I mean personally I find both series entertaining. 

Whats your opinion on this? 

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I like BF4 for a large part because of graphics

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

I don't mind bf4 gfx they look great on a powerful PC.

I like BF4 for a large part because of graphics

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

What? That was posted 8 days ago...

Sorry, I went full derp.

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

I used to kill at black ops on the 360...Then I just stopped and haven't really gotten into fps games since. I find myself playing RPG games lately.. /off topic/Stacys mom just came on shuffle. Greatest song ever

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

They are quick silly games. I played 1v1 against Jae last night for about half an hour waiting for people to join an empty server.

The fact is that the servers are up, joining is realitvley quick, Respawns are fast, maps are small.

Its hard to organize a good game like ARMA on the scale its supposed to be played on unless you have a dedicated group to play with.