Why is Call of Duty and Battlefield so over-rated?

TheArcheaon

Just a question, I mean personally I find both series entertaining. 

Whats your opinion on this? 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I don't really like either of them.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

They are alright. Havent really found a game lately to keep me entertained all the way through the campaign.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

COD rant: ALl the same

BF rant: Not like BC....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Gamers especially PC gamers love to bitch and complain 

Personally I find Call of Duty frustrating on PC and easier on Battlefield. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I like source engine over other engines. Mainly due to low System Requirements. You could play a source game on your laptop if you wanted.

COD rant: ALl the same

BF rant: Not like BC....

Bad company was the best series ever (Nothing will beat the bad company games) Personally I was hoping for a BFBF3 instead of BF4 -_-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

all personal preference in my opinion. Some people like arcade type shooters like cod, some people like simulator type shooters like arma and for the people in between there is battlefield 4. Thats how it works in my opinion 

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

I like source engine over other engines. Mainly due to low System Requirements. You could play a source game on your laptop if you wanted.

Yeah, most of the laptops today can run it easily. My new windows 8 laptop can run portal at 60fps >_>  

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

because 12 year olds don't have very long memories, so in a year they forgot what the last one was like so they buy the same game again year after year. I was hoping that the lastest cod would be a fresh start with it being on next gen stuff and now i'm glad i didn't preorder it, but i am also disappointed because it would have been the first cod i own.

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

all personal preference in my opinion. Some people like arcade type shooters like cod, some people like simulator type shooters like arma and for the people in between there is battlefield 4. Thats how it works in my opinion 

I love the fact you called CoD an arcade game (which is true) but you're probably about to start a CoD vs Battlefield fanboy war in here <_<

I mean Battlefield is more realistic (because of the health) 3 bullets can kill you. But in CoD if you get shot like 9 times you heal for like 2 seconds and you can asorb another 10 bullets (and still not die) That frustrated me on COD (which is why I only play hard core mode) 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Call of duty because its easy to play and makes -18 year old happy in the pants, and battlefield because its a good game.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I love the fact you called CoD an arcade game (which is true) but you're probably about to start a CoD vs Battlefield fanboy war in here <_<

I mean Battlefield is more realistic (because of the health) 3 bullets can kill you. But in CoD if you get shot like 9 times you heal for like 2 seconds and you can asorb another 10 bullets (and still not die) That frustrated me on COD (which is why I only play hard core mode) 

they have an alien game mode and tiny maps it is basically arcade like, hell even woodysgamertag who you could say is a cod fanboy called it an arcade style game on pka a few nights ago and they all agreed (wings of redemption, fps kyle etc)

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

because 12 year olds don't have very long memories, so in a year they forgot what the last one was like so they buy the same game again year after year. I was hoping that the lastest cod would be a fresh start with it being on next gen stuff and now i'm glad i didn't preorder it, but i am also disappointed because it would have been the first cod i own.

I'm glad I'm a 90's kid because of this reason. I actually appreciate video games, instead of just wanting to play them "For the graphics" I play them for fun. I mean I still own my n64 and ps1 (and enjoy them today) 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

they have an alien game mode and tiny maps it is basically arcade like, hell even woodysgamertag who you could say is a cod fanboy called it an arcade style game on pka a few nights ago and they all agreed (wings of redemption, fps kyle etc)

Well I first got into CoD because of the multiplayer (but once they announced in World at war a zombie mode) I was like OH MAN THIS SOUNDS AMAZING. (and Zombies) helped me get better at aiming (since they cant' shoot back) haha.

So I mean I'm pretty happy they added zombies in CoD W@W because if they didn't I wouldn't be all that great at games (as I am today) :P 

Edit : Now its like I get accused of having an aimbot (on consoles) When ever I play on Call of Duty xD 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Well I first got into CoD because of the multiplayer (but once they announced in World at war a zombie mode) I was like OH MAN THIS SOUNDS AMAZING. (and Zombies) helped me get better at aiming (since they cant' shoot back) haha.

So I mean I'm pretty happy they added zombies in CoD W@W because if they didn't I wouldn't be all that great at games (as I am today) :P

Edit : Now its like I get accused of having an aimbot (on consoles) When ever I play on Call of Duty xD 

ever since the modern warfare 2 days cod has gone downhill to the point where i will never buy it again. Stopped at mw3 which sucked

I find the BF community a lot nicer. I just made a new friend today after I destroyed a guy in a TDM match. We then played on a Pistol Only (Gotta rank 'dem pistols up!) server and had a great time.

If I killed anyone any time in CoD I would get death threats and my mom would be brutally raped.

Personally I find BF a more fun experience in general with nice maps and great gunplay. Oh, and graphics!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

ever since the modern warfare 2 days cod has gone downhill to the point where i will never buy it again. Stopped at mw3 which sucked

MW3 was alright, but wasn't the best. 

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Just a question, I mean personally I find both series entertaining. 

Whats your opinion on this? 

because we have to bitch about something lol.I like cod more than bf but only because of the fast pace action. other than that the game is shaite

I find the BF community a lot nicer. I just made a new friend today after I destroyed a guy in a TDM match. We then played on a Pistol Only (Gotta rank 'dem pistols up!) server and had a great time.

If I killed anyone any time in CoD I would get death threats and my mom would be brutally raped.

Personally I find BF a more fun experience in general with nice maps and great gunplay. Oh, and graphics!

Call of duty should be rated  : 

Immature.png

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

because we have to bitch about something lol.I like cod more than bf but only because of the fast pace action. other than that the game is shaite

Fast Paced action? LOL, since when? even on maps like Rust (MW2) it takes me days to find a single person (even in a full 12 player match.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Fast Paced action? LOL, since when? even on maps like Rust (MW2) it takes me days to find a single person (even in a full 12 player match.

then you suck. not to be rude or anything. but if you play fast pace you get fast pace. compared to bf3/4 you have to go hunting literaly for those campers.

then you suck. not to be rude or anything. but if you play fast pace you get fast pace. compared to bf3/4 you have to go hunting literaly for those campers.

Its never fast paced (Usually game is full of campers) which is how I usually get nukes nearly every game.

In less you get a quickscoper camper >_< man they're OP.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)