Out for a new mouse.

Fasade
Go to solution Solved by UMxMarky94,

I have for some years now a Logitech G700.

Last year the infamous problem with the switches arrived at my door step(for those who don't know: the switches of the clicks are very cheap and after some time they start to malfunction. When you press the click it loses contact and i cancels the click when you keep holding the click down.)

I have fixed this problem about 3-4 times now by opening it up. It works for some time.

The time has come for me to fix it permanently, time to buy a new mouse.

It HAS! to be wireless(once you go there, you can't come back) and preferably be able to work with the cord as well, buttons on the side don't really matter but 2-4 would be nice.

Give me your best choices.

PS: Price doesn't matter.

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

If you want quick and short review of the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum here is a link 

So.... The only option IS the G900 huh. 

• Finished ? It'll never be finished. A battle isn't like some stupid argument. As long as someone's still breathing, the fight isn't over. Everyone who searches for power without exception searches for battle. Do you fight in order to become more powerful ? Or you want more power in order to fight ?

1 hour ago, Dan1 said:

The Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum

Wireless mouse. You should read the OP before just suggesting something blindly. 

As others said, G403 and G900 are the only ones that come to mind. 

I have a wired G403 and I don't use the extra weight, it's a pretty mouse, but if you're going all out go G900 instead. It has more buttons and better build quality. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

9 hours ago, Bouzoo said:

Wireless mouse. You should read the OP before just suggesting something blindly. 

As others said, G403 and G900 are the only ones that come to mind. 

I have a wired G403 and I don't use the extra weight, it's a pretty mouse, but if you're going all out go G900 instead. It has more buttons and better build quality. 

Oops, sorry I accidentally didn't see it, thanks for telling me about that. :) 

I have an MX master, its quite nice

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious