What in the Vega?

OK so I  have seen a lot of crazy things in my time but have you ever seen a 1000% Christian site posting about a GPU. With other articles like: "How can Christians know for sure that they are saved?" and "Crowd-Pleasing Kong: Skull Island Has An Important Christian Theme" Comes "AMD Vega release dates, specs news: Radeon RX Vega spotted in benchmark; graphics card coming soon" 

What could this mean? Is AMD Vega the holy father? Will we face the rapture if it is beaten by Nvidia? And when will that Mr Jesus appear along side such a beautiful card. Find Out at Christian Today, your one stop shop for everything church!

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/amd.vega.release.dates.specs.news.radeon.rx.vega.spotted.in.benchmark.graphics.card.coming.soon/105611.htm

IM BACK BABY

2 minutes ago, kurtstir said:

OK so I  have seen a lot of crazy things in my time but have you ever seen a 1000% Christian site posting about a GPU. With other articles like: "How can Christians know for sure that they are saved?" and "Crowd-Pleasing Kong: Skull Island Has An Important Christian Theme" Comes "AMD Vega release dates, specs news: Radeon RX Vega spotted in benchmark; graphics card coming soon" 

What could this mean? Is AMD Vega the holy father? Will we face the rapture if it is beaten by Nvidia? And when will that Mr Jesus appear along side such a beautiful card. Find Out at Christian Today, your one stop shop for everything church!

http://www.christiantoday.com/article/amd.vega.release.dates.specs.news.radeon.rx.vega.spotted.in.benchmark.graphics.card.coming.soon/105611.htm

Ummmm, LOL:P. Going to take my GPU to church Sunday...

Past AMD cards have been crucified but now Vega is AMD returning to the market to save all of the AMD fanboys.

2 minutes ago, Factory OC said:

Ummmm, LOL:P. Going to take my GPU to church Sunday...

Everyone in the tech community should do it (Christian or not) and just confuse tf out of the pastors.

This thread is getting too religious, LOL. Nvidia and AMD should rather not eat the forbidden fruit.

Just now, Abyss Gaming said:

Everyone in the tech community should do it (Christian or not) and just confuse tf out of the pastors.

That would be awesome.:o

There's a few "Christian" outlets that will post general news such as tech news. You can Google for "Surface Pro 5" for example and there will be a post from a Christian outlet about it.

oh yeah them.  I've seen tech articled from that site before too.  Seems funny to me but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I guess it's good they're into tech :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

I figure they are just trying to post some things they think will get high traffic so they can get some ad revenue.  They're usually announcing new tech hardware

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

35 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

I figure they are just trying to post some things they think will get high traffic so they can get some ad revenue.  They're usually announcing new tech hardware

$$$$$, who doesn't love it?? xD 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

i mean , AMD HAS RYZEN 

(ill showmyself out)

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list