What cpu best for multiple games + watch youtube/twitch same time?

Every benchmarker say that a 7700k is best for gaming and ryzen is best for multi core stuffs but i have no idea which side playing multiple games and youtube vids at the same time is at.

I always play a main game on my ultrawide. - Gta5/ Cod/ Runescape/ Titanfall/ Overwatch etc. (Usualy gta5)
and Hearthstone/ Runescape/ Etc smaller games and a youtube video or twitch stream on my other monitors. (Usualy 1 hearthstone, 1 runescape and a video)

I need atleast 80 fps on my main game which i do get currently on gta5 because mostly everything is on low to medium settings.
Im hoping i can rise this to 100 or be able to use higher settings atleast.

Specs:

Monitors: 3x Asus Swift PG278Q 1440x2560 and 1x Asus PG348Q 1440x3440.

Mobo: Asus Rampage v extreme

Cpu: 5820K
GPU: Asus Strix 980TI, im very likely upgrading to the strix 1080ti soon. (
Secondary GPU: AsusStrix 1050TI mostly just to run the 4th monitor for youtube etc.

RAM: 2x8gb rog impact ram and 2x8gb red tesla ram both same spec 2666mhz etc
PSU: corsair ax860i
... and 4x ssds

Honestly i dont know what my goal of making this post was other than maybe getting a bit more knowledge about how cpus handle workloads etc for me right now because i cant really afford atm the 800$ or so a ryzen setup would cost or the 900$ a 6900k would cost or the 700$ a 7700k setup would cost... 

... Maybe i should just see if i can learn how to overclock my 5820k on my be quiet dark rock 2 cooler? 

On a side note...
I thought overwatch was a pretty easy game to run but even when i put everything to lowest and close every other game or youtube off i still only just manage to get ~100 fps? if its on high like in most benchmarks on low end gpu's and stuff they always get great fps...apparently even 970's should get 150 fps so is overwatch a super cpu user or something? 
... I wish i could play that game on high with a youtube video up at the very least on 100 fps but that dun work atm. Idk whats wrong tho..

I would go with the 7700k since it's a safer route plus it's an all around excellent cpu with not only exceptional  multi taking  but also top of the line single core performance. If you wanted to try a ryzen, I could see you benefit since it's a proven multi tasking powerhouse with pretty good single core performance but it'd be running you almost $200 more - windows is also not quite fully optimized for ryzen yet.  

Just now, DunknDognuts said:

I would go with the 7700k since it's a safer route plus it's an all around excellent cpu with not only exceptional  multi taking  but also top of the line single core performance. If you wanted to try a ryzen, I could see you benefit since it's a proven multi tasking powerhouse with pretty good single core performance but it'd be running you almost $200 more - windows is also not quite fully optimized for ryzen yet.  

7700k is decent at best in multitasking, a 5820k beats it easily in high demanding multitasking. 

2 minutes ago, DunknDognuts said:

the base ryzen chip is the same as the 6700k/7700k. and most ryzen chips oc to 3.9-4.0ghz

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

Just now, nerdslayer1 said:

5820k will be much better at your workload or ryzen. 

okay good because thats half the reason why i went with 5820k instead of whatever intel was mainstream at the time. so im glad i made the right choice.

1 minute ago, GDRRiley said:

the base ryzen chip is the same as the 6700k/7700k. and most ryzen chips oc to 3.9-4.0ghz

Ryzen is unstable at the moment, give it 6 months to iron out all the kinks and bugs and then it would probably be the best option 

No point in switching to ryzen or a 7700k, your CPU is in between both of them and not too far from either.

Wait a few more years.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

No point in switching to ryzen or a 7700k, your CPU is in between both of them and not too far from either.

Wait a few more years.

That seems to be the case... so since i alredy have the x99 board its gona cost me the same to buy a ryzen board plus cpu as it would to just buy a 6900k or whatever is the next step down i forget. darn confusing naming schemes :3

27 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

Sorry I meant to name the 1800x. 

Okay guys thanks for all the infos it helps me decide that i might aswell just get a better x99 cpu eventualy. Yes im going to wait to see what intel does with pricing or new x99 cpu releases.

But one last thing then...i cant quite decide which one so can i ask which one you guys would chose in my usecase? Im not sure if i should choose one with more cores or the cheaper ones with 6 core but 0,4ghz more?

~440$ - 6800k (probably not good enough, seems to be just tiny bit better than 5820k)
~630$ - 5930k 3,5GHz (doesnt seem good enough either?)
~630$ - 6850k 3,6GHz
~1100$ - 6900k 3,2GHz 
~1100$ - 5960x 3,0GHz (6900k looks like its better for the same price?)

Just now, MoDRun said:

Okay guys thanks for all the infos it helps me decide that i might aswell just get a better x99 cpu eventualy. Yes im going to wait to see what intel does with pricing or new x99 cpu releases.

But one last thing then...i cant quite decide which one so can i ask which one you guys would chose in my usecase? Im not sure if i should choose one with more cores or the cheaper ones with 6 core but 0,4ghz more?

~440$ - 6800k (probably not good enough, seems to be just tiny bit better than 5820k)
~630$ - 5930k 3,5GHz (doesnt seem good enough either?)
~630$ - 6850k 3,6GHz
~1100$ - 6900k 3,2GHz 
~1100$ - 5960x 3,0GHz (6900k looks like its better for the same price?)

6850k and 6800k has minimal difference. the only upgrade i would get is 6900k or 6950x but do you really need that much power

7 minutes ago, deXxterlab97 said:

6850k and 6800k has minimal difference. the only upgrade i would get is 6900k or 6950x but do you really need that much power

@deXxterlab97
Oh so you think more cores with less ghz would be better in my case, interesting.
Well i do need all the power i can get but im not spending over 1k$ for a cpu so im defo waiting until some price goes down.