Problem with WiFi on the Razer Blade

Hi everyone.
I recently bought the Razer Blade Late 2016 edition, and I've been having a problem with the WiFi range of it. Basicly whenever I'm a little bit far from the router, the connection is really bad and sometimes I even can't connect to the internet at all, and this happens in places where my MacBook Pro 13 2015 edition has a good connection. Running speed tests I noticed that my iPhone 5S even gets a stronger connection than my RB wherever I am, which shoudn't be happening, I think. Another thing that I noticed is that even tho I can't connect to any website or do anything online when I'm far away from the router, on the lower right corner of windows it says that I have a 4/5 connection to my router. I find all of these very strange, specially because I see other people with really old laptops having a good connection and I cant even go on google at all. I was wondering if this could be solved by changing my Wireless Card or if it could be a Anthena problem. And if it is a Anthena problem what could I do about it ?

That sounds like an internal wifi card Issue, but it could be an antenna issue

Thread moved to "Laptops and Pre-Built Systems."

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

you bought a razer blade. it could of shipped with a broken killer wifi card. also killer wifi is shit unless you run a legacy driver with windows update driver installed and killer suite and drivers removed. 

Laptop Main

(Retired) Zbook 15: i7-6820HQ, M2000M, 32gb, 512gb SSD + 2tb HDD, 4k Dreamcolor

(Retired) Alienware 15 R3: i7-6820HK, GTX1070, 16gb, 512 SSD + 1tb HDD, 1080p

(Retired) T560: i7-6600U, HD520, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1620p

(Retired) P650RS: i7-6820HK, 1070, 16gb, 512gb + 1tb HDD, 4k Samsung PLS

(Retired) MBP 2012 Retina: i7-3820QM, GT650M, 16gb, 512gb SSD, 1800p