Overcurrent Deteced

So I just finished assembling my Ryzen Rig and after installing windows I started seeing this message when I boot:

overcurrent has been detected on your usb device, system will shutdown after 15 seconds.

I removed all USB cables and unplugged the front case USB from the MB and still I see that message every time I reboot and it goes away after I restart my PC twice.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

MB: MSI B350 Tomahawk

RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 3000MHz - Running @ 1800 MHz

GPU: RX 480 8GB

Any advice is appreciated

IO shield placed correctly with no tabs sticking into USB ports?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, WaelT said:

So I just finished assembling my Ryzen Rig and after installing windows I started seeing this message when I boot:

I removed all USB cables and unplugged the front case USB from the MB and still I see that message every time I reboot and it goes away after I restart my PC twice.

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700

MB: MSI B350 Tomahawk

RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 3000MHz - Running @ 1800 MHz

GPU: RX 480 8GB

Any advice is appreciated

Check all your USB headers and solder points on the back to see if there are and solder bridges if not there may be a short somewhere on the board. You'll need to send it in for an RMA or contact your retailer. 

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

IO shield placed correctly with no tabs sticking into USB ports?

I will double check on that. Nice suggestion

1 minute ago, Evanair said:

Did you install the 3.1 drivers?

What driver?

1 minute ago, W-L said:

Check all your USB headers and solder points on the back to see if there are and solder bridges if not there may be a short somewhere on the board. You'll need to send it in for an RMA or contact your retailer. 

Will do and check