My "All in one"

Zhat

So someone in my family stepped on my laptop and broke the LCD Panel, I then  made it in all in one by ripping off the LCD. SO I have a computer, keyboard, and mouse all in one spot! :D

Pictures:post-42106-0-82808300-1384174962_thumb.j

post-42106-0-81603000-1384174969.jpg

post-42106-0-54581700-1384174975.jpg

about two days ago i told a member here to do the same thing after he found a laptop in the trash with a broken LCD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

That's clever, I approve.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Ill be doing some upgrades such as cleaning, maybe if Im lucky a deep clean/monitor one of the two. I might also take out the mobo and put it in a spare chasis I have and just you the keyboard and mouse.

Such shenanigans as these are well approved in this forum! Awesome work. :D

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Dude! i have a working version of that laptop and I'm at that same monitor right now!

Dude! i have a working version of that laptop and I'm at that same monitor right now!

Lol I'm actually gonna get a cheapbtouch screen put it on a slide mount and actually make it an all in one. But that's after I build a new PC.:-P

very clever! but ghetto af :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1